Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
I have come back after my absence and I have something that might interest the community I'm not sure if this is the same Dev but I have found one called Sisterly Lust sould be in this web too but other than that it's very or exactly has the same sort of plot on this and this is more of ( each - means possible interaction) step bro - sis - mom - sis's friends. And if your into BDSM or another fetish I wanna explain but I'm not comfortable saying it let's just say something has been and still in the oven . Well I'll shall see you all when I've come back with other recommendations. Seeya
Sisterly Lust is not the same dev.
Is is by Perverteer.
It is a great game though.
He now has another game in developement:
Tales from the Unending Void.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
This one was one of the first games I played.. but I dont know if the dev update the game since I played so, anyone can tell me what is the last thing u can do in the game, I mean in which point the update finish in the current update?

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
This one was one of the first games I played.. but I dont know if the dev update the game since I played so, anyone can tell me what is the last thing u can do in the game, I mean in which point the update finish in the current update?
It got 4 endings now so you can play til the end.

Reactions: PinkGoddess

The5thFuck

Jun 3, 2020
Sisterly Lust is not the same dev.
Is is by Perverteer.
It is a great game though.
He now has another game in developement:
Tales from the Unending Void.
Yes it truly is the endings or somewhat understandable depending on the choices and I feel like there is more that can be done unless its been completed

The5thFuck

Jun 3, 2020
I've seen through the snow and blocked the sand out of my eyes as I be come back for a new recommendation this so new that no shall know till the wine bottle floats and inside that bottle is the name of the game for it's pronounced as I am in heaven it is a new and I don't know the dev but if it does take your interest remember these words they're in episodes and never in thirds I'll shall come back with other recommendations because I shall tell the creation of ren'py . Chao

• Haha
Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Repuci

May 1, 2017
;)

Version 1.0
08-July-2020
0/11 - SCENES DONE
11/11 - SCENES WRITTEN
25/28 - TASKS DONE

Release estimate: Summer 2020 probs

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
tgirl_massage.png

1.0 info

Damn, I figured it wouldn't be like this from the early drafts I had of v1.0 but this is shaping up to be a pretty big content release. While in a large part this is a version that just fixes up things and adds non content stuff like achievements and a working gallery, the render count for this update, while currently not 100% confirmed is looking to land around 500. Making this the single biggest content release since v0.10.
The entire story has been written, the script has been scoured for re-writes and said re-writes are now done. That means that unless I wanna do some DLC or some shit in the future, that's it. The story is finished. Over three years in the making and it has finally come to a close. Only about 400 renders and a couple of other minor things stand between us and a complete Parental Love video game. Fuckkin' crazy mates. When I started doing this I had no clue when and if the project would ever make it here, yet here we are.
I know yall prolly want the dates, but as always I can't give those, especially not this time as some of the progress also depends on other people helping me.
For now I'll leave you with some stuff I posted when I was picked as the "Dev of the week" on my friends discord server

A new GIRL that's being introduced in the next version of the game

btw this is just one of the four girls being added this update (six if you count younger jenna and sienna) Of the four. Only she will be doable however

Heya, I wanted to share some more previews from the last upcoming update of PL and talk some render technicalities. You see, I use octane render engine to make my renders instead of Iray. The biggest difference between the two is that I can make new renders in a matter of seconds rather than hours.
However there was DEFINITELY a noticable tradeoff in quality when I first started making octane renders back in v0.8 of my game. Those who happened to play that update would certainly attest to that. It's a shame too because I believe v0.8 could've otherwise have gone down as the best update to the game ever :(
But this isn't a problem with Octane, no all of this was my fault. At the time, I had just picked up Octane on the promise of much faster render speeds, which it certainly delivered on, however the pics I was creating back then... oof, the quality is absolutely horrid. If I could only hop back into my brain at the time and see where it all went wrong, how I managed to look at those pics below and say they look good enough to be in the game.
(Before and after, the better quality ones are being added in v1.0)

Eyo. Sorry for not posting anything last few days. I've been on a two day drunken binge, just woke up four hours ago butt naked with a massive arm sized dildo next to me. Thankfully my ass did not hurt so I assume the dildo wasn't used. At least not on me. So excuse me if this is a bit less involved of a post than the others, I have a slight headache still. I figured I could post some more stuff from the upcoming PL update

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
hm. I wonder who the new girl is? thoughts?
Friend of Jenna, maybe? With the number of new characters being added and the fact this is for the Sister/Aunt storyline, it's tough to guess because we know so little about their past.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 217 Votes