blackhammerer

Sep 6, 2019
That would be a nice touch but I wouldn't hold your breath. Voice acting is a tough cookie and there's a pretty controversial element in there that I don't think they'd get voice acting for... well a bit of deception on the part of the dev maybe? That however is unethical.

I would definitely like to hear more audio... even if just BGM and basic sound effects. Maybe generic sounds for each of the characters like a 'Hmm' rather than anything spoken could be useful.

Also, welcome to F95zone! Some of us more friendly than others. (I'm not salty...)
ahh thank you kind sir. However that is quite unfortunate, would be a nice touch for elly if she had a voice actor, and maybe if she had a whole weekend / special event to herself with multiple scenes. but i think i get the issue has to do with ada?

Lolzi

Dec 16, 2018
That'll be the one! I'd wager they could get away with it if they took out any age references (in my mind their years are 1.2x longer than ours and school also refers to college or university. Just for my own sanity)... slapped a disclaimer on the front... it'd all be great.

Someone could 'mod' the game mind, that's a thought I hadn't considered before.

Though I agree some more Elle scenes would be great :).

KALXXX

Jun 22, 2020
Ragazzi sono nuovo qui, per caso esiste una traduzione in italiano di Parental Love e se si dove la posso trovare

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Heya,

I played the current version,
I read about NTR content before trying it, and poeple seemed confused about that, so I will answer that question once and for all. Yes, there is NTR in this game.

BUT, the way it comes makes me think that the Devs does not really know what NTR is (if it was not their intention). I had the same feeling as "The visit". The plan to bring Emily into the harem was "good", but what triggered the NTR situation was that the course of actions was clumsy. And with Emily who said to Jenna not to talk to the MC about their first lesbian sex clearly confirmed a NTR situation.

That's all.
Have a nice day.

MajorDeity

Donor
May 20, 2017
Yes, there is NTR in this game.

…what triggered the NTR situation was that the course of actions was clumsy. And with Emily who said to Jenna not to talk to the MC about their first lesbian sex clearly confirmed a NTR situation.
Yep, agreed.

I have a difficult time personally associating events with "NTR" that don't feel like they would cause the MC to feel cheated on, like a little harmless "playtime between girls". The MC was clearly not disturbed by the event that happened, or the way it happened at all, and his mannerisms aren't written in a light that paints him as any kind of a cuckold. However the simple fact that Em didn't want Jenna to tell the MC, means that Em, at least in that moment, probably thought of it as straight cheating and not necessarily innocent… which would make it technically NTR.

Not that with all the runnin around MC has been doing in that story arc he doesn't deserve it a bit lol but still.

Reactions: toobs and Arassei

Arassei

May 28, 2019
I have a difficult time personally associating events with "NTR" that don't feel like they would cause the MC to feel cheated on, like a little harmless "playtime between girls". The MC was clearly not disturbed by the event that happened, or the way it happened at all, and his mannerisms aren't written in a light that paints him as any kind of a cuckold.
Well, beside that scene in the bathroom, and some of Emily's behaviors, the devs used a good technique to prevent, or at least, decrease, the "NTR feeling" : it's to tell the truth to the MC before going to fuck another girl and the MC approves it.
I remember when Emily said she was going to have sex with Jenna, and proposed MC to have sex with Sofi. The MC was "warned" and he was ok with that, so... it was "good". That's why I think the devs don't really know the NTR things.

However the simple fact that Em didn't want Jenna to tell the MC, means that Em, at least in that moment, probably thought of it as straight cheating and not necessarily innocent… which would make it technically NTR.
My thoughts exactly.

Reactions: MajorDeity

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Nice game. I have all the endings. Elly and Ada were so cute. It is a shame the perfect ending doesn't have Ada win the tournament though. Perhaps a mod to put that result in. Also, I enjoyed a certain cameo when choosing the wigs.

Reactions: MajorDeity

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I remember when Emily said she was going to have sex with Jenna, and proposed MC to have sex with Sofi. The MC was "warned" and he was ok with tha
Wait.... where did that happen in this game? Been a bit since I did a full playthrough but I sure don't remember that.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Well, beside that scene in the bathroom, and some of Emily's behaviors, the devs used a good technique to prevent, or at least, decrease, the "NTR feeling" : it's to tell the truth to the MC before going to fuck another girl and the MC approves it.
I remember when Emily said she was going to have sex with Jenna, and proposed MC to have sex with Sofi. The MC was "warned" and he was ok with that, so... it was "good". That's why I think the devs don't really know the NTR things.

My thoughts exactly.
I haven't played this game for a long time,
but the little I played, I loved it,
further translated into my language,
As you can see, I don't like this Ntr thing,
but let me explain better, I don't like another stick coming in
on my girls, but in this case, (from what I read here)
I'm fine with this Ntr, my girl dating other girls, without my presence, I don't care, "as long as" I don't have another man with me.
Of course, I don't want this other girl to steal my girl either, it's just sex.

Edit: Did you understand? I translated it back into my language, and it was crap.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I haven't played this game for a long time,
but the little I played, I loved it,
further translated into my language,
As you can see, I don't like this Ntr thing,
but let me explain better, I don't like another stick coming in
on my girls, but in this case, (from what I read here)
I'm fine with this Ntr, my girl dating other girls, without my presence, I don't care, "as long as" I don't have another man with me.
Of course, I don't want this other girl to steal my girl either, it's just sex.

Edit: Did you understand? I translated it back into my language, and it was crap.
There are no other men who bang the girls.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
On the Harem route (the only one I played).
Well that's odd, because I also did a full harem route. I just don't remember it happening. Hmmm.... as good a reason as any to do another playthrough, I guess.

EDIT: You wouldn't happen to have a save from close before that point, would you?

blackhammerer

Sep 6, 2019
Well that's odd, because I also did a full harem route. I just don't remember it happening. Hmmm.... as good a reason as any to do another playthrough, I guess.

EDIT: You wouldn't happen to have a save from close before that point, would you?
you may need to get a patch to unlock some scenes, some scenes didn't play for me until i downloded a mod/patch

4.20 star(s) 217 Votes