Lolzi

Dec 16, 2018
I'd argue that it isn't NTR at all. After all the MC gave his backing for that to go ahead pretty much. NTR generally means stolen from and if there is any of that, I didn't find it. (Thankfully).

Surprised that there is no Netori though... Erik's sister perhaps? I mean it's technically not Netori... but it sure as hell would feel like it, given how erik reacted... (spoiler redacted). If the dev is thinking about updating this game that addition would be great!

Rishwan999

Jun 25, 2020
I've been playing a lot of games I just wanted to ask, I don't play compressed version but sometimes when I update my games sometimes the app size is lower than the present one I fear of missing scene and stuff like that can somebody plss explain

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I've been playing a lot of games I just wanted to ask, I don't play compressed version but sometimes when I update my games sometimes the app size is lower than the present one I fear of missing scene and stuff like that can somebody plss explain
Dev may have also compressed version (using different image/animation file types) as they learn how best to provide a good and value product to their Patrons and others...

gnole13

May 29, 2020
We need more father/daughter incest games like this, they are rather rare. Also did game handled the harem path better than most others as well
Indeed. I hope we will get more games like this one.
I like FD + harem path, and I think this game is the best one for a harem path.

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
Sofi is Ada’s friend, Doesn’t Elly have any HOT friends? She should bring one (or two) home to dad? A new character would be a nice addition to the harem. Perhaps the wife has milf friend or coworker? I think there’s enough story possibilities for a chapter 2. I hope Luxee isn’t bored with PL. It’s so great with Hot fap scenes. I didn’t realize how much I would enjoy pissing on Elly. Maybe she could return the favor? (I’d never do that IRL).

As far as Apartment 69 is concerned, it looks interesting but I’m not too sure about the sissy boi storyline. Gay/Futa stories are not my thing (that’s just me).

Biggepac

Jun 28, 2018
if anyone can help that would be great, it's with the unofficial android version, does anyone else have a problem with the ability to only see and select one option for choices?

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Hi guys is there a path which I can choose to "not have" sofi in it, because as far as I can tell there isn't,
When Sofi comes to live with the family on day 7 choose change the subject if you want Sofi in the harem ending.

which route is the one where you get the two blondes pregnant?
Are you talking about the forbbidden One route? You do get the same ending but with more blondes pregnant in the harem ending Emily, Elly and Ada.

MajorDeity

Donor
May 20, 2017
Doesn’t Elly have any HOT friends? She should bring one (or two) home to dad
Thinking Elly was apparently too introverted before you come back into her life to have any actual "come over and hang out" type friends.

On another not I just wrapped up like a 6th playthrough. How is it that I am only now noticing Maim.Lain is one of the tournament contestants, and doing pretty well to boot :LOL:

Reactions: yellowsupercar13

The5thFuck

Jun 3, 2020
I have come back after my absence and I have something that might interest the community I'm not sure if this is the same Dev but I have found one called Sisterly Lust sould be in this web too but other than that it's very or exactly has the same sort of plot on this and this is more of ( each - means possible interaction) step bro - sis - mom - sis's friends. And if your into BDSM or another fetish I wanna explain but I'm not comfortable saying it let's just say something has been and still in the oven . Well I'll shall see you all when I've come back with other recommendations. Seeya

4.20 star(s) 217 Votes