Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I really liked this game too. I realized that I like to play mid-age father :) probably related to my age :ROFLMAO:
Probably it is already mentioned in the form, however, I am going to write anyway.
I hope the dev continues this story with the granddaughters :sneaky:
The MC is still young (35-40) to wait for the granddaughters :love:
Once this is finished he's moving on to his other game, Apartment 69.

gnole13

May 29, 2020
You have to remember some of us have waited a hell of a long time for him to get started on that game. We had to wait for him to finish this.
Sorry.
It shouldn't be like a serious long face.
It should be like a spoiled-childish-long face (is there any emoji looks like that, if so imagine that I was used it), who make this face just because s/he didn't get what s/he wants.
Sorry again, if it upset some of you.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I really liked this game too. I realized that I like to play mid-age father :) probably related to my age :ROFLMAO:
Probably it is already mentioned in the form, however, I am going to write anyway.
I hope the dev continues this story with the granddaughters :sneaky:
The MC is still young (35-40) to wait for the granddaughters :love:
yes many of us are hoping for this. Maybe this MC can make a cameo in Apartment 69 as long lost dad :LOL:

RonnieLo22

Dec 1, 2019
beautiful game! nice renders, but is too short! tooooooo short game! squeez those patreons men! expand the story!!! please bro!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
beautiful game! nice renders, but is too short! tooooooo short game! squeez those patreons men! expand the story!!! please bro!
There is one more update, and the game is over.

There are 5 paths to go down (the 5th is coming in the next update).

1 Lone Wolf

Jun 6, 2020
Just a quick easy question. I played this before and want to replay it with the patch this time around and see the other endings but exactly where do I place the patch. It says to not put into the game file folder where we normally just put it. I looked at the image in the Lewdpatcher but am unclear where to put it. Would be so kind as to help.
Thank you.

Lolzi

Dec 16, 2018
Omg that first troll has me in stitches. Not quite sure that's supposed to be the reaction in these games but yeah.

So far I'm impressed (edit: very very impressed), just wished there was some audio, maybe some light cello? Bach's Cello Suite No, 2 in D Minor... this is going to be an awkward fetish... but cello really works for this VN imo, really adds to the punchlines (particularly Suite No.3 in G Major as it's quite fast, upbeat and intense).

This is so going down as one of my favorites. It's like a non stop giggle-fest, with some amazing moments thrown in. We could probably scrap the sex and the story would still be worth it. That said the toast scene was... well not sure how to describe that feeling, delicious?

AND it has replayability....... there's some god out there I need to convert to...

That snapshot with Sofi on the MC's lap towards what I think is the end of one or more of the routes... is absolutely amazing. It is so well done that I am having a hard time believing that the characters aren't real models. The hair is particularly well done, the lips textured in just the right way, Astonishing! That must have taken hours of post render editing. (This goes for the MC too).

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
  • Love
Reactions: Luxee and gnole13

gnole13

May 29, 2020
maybe some light cello, Bach's Cello Suite No, 2 in D Minor... this is going to be an awkward fetish...
You are not alone, I tried it a couple of times in real life and I can say it had shown its magic. :love:

the story would still be worth it
Indeed. sometimes I just read the story ignoring the pictures

That said the toast scene was... well not sure how to describe that feeling, delicious?
I just watched that scene with reminiscence. :sneaky:

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
You are not alone, I tried it a couple of times in real life and I can say it had shown its magic. :love:

Indeed. sometimes I just read the story ignoring the pictures

I just watched that scene with reminiscence. :sneaky:
Dude!!! Before you go using those high dollar words make sure you have enough to give change to those who can't afford it. :D

• Haha
Reactions: gnole13 and Lolzi

Lolzi

Dec 16, 2018
will there be voices for each character?
That would be a nice touch but I wouldn't hold your breath. Voice acting is a tough cookie and there's a pretty controversial element in there that I don't think they'd get voice acting for... well a bit of deception on the part of the dev maybe? That however is unethical.

I would definitely like to hear more audio... even if just BGM and basic sound effects. Maybe generic sounds for each of the characters like a 'Hmm' rather than anything spoken could be useful.

Also, welcome to F95zone! Some of us more friendly than others. (I'm not salty...)

4.20 star(s) 217 Votes