fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Anyone have a Sofi ending? Also how do you keep her in the Harem and that she moves with you?
You have to change the subject early in the game, when she softly offers to repay you for taking her into your home, etc. The point being that you build a relationship from respect and caring for her from that point on - if you accept her implied payment for helping her, it becomes an implicit deal: her needing to provide "service" (i.e., blowjob) early on for giving her a place to stay, as if she's still prostituting herself (among other issues implied).

Last edited:

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
Introducing Brotherly Love

Overview: You, the only male in a family of 26 members, have turned 18 and ready to take the job your father left behind (sticking the dick inside your family members). Your old man has died in bed in a fine day due to long, overdue snu-snu. Now it's up to you to impregnate all your sisters and keep your mother, aunts, grandmas entertained in bed.

If the dev could make a game like this, it should be a hell of a game.

Last edited:

ihutch

May 29, 2017
You have to change the subject early in the game, when she softly offers to repay you for taking her into your home, etc. The point being that you build a relationship from respect and caring for her from that point on - if you accept her implied payment for helping her, it becomes an implicit deal: her needing to provide "service" (i.e., blowjob) early on for giving her a place to stay, as if she's still prostituting herself (among other issues implied).
Yes i had to replay to get Sofi as a full member of the harem "getting pregnant by the MC"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
z
Updated: 15-June-20 PL V1.0 - 17/27 TASKS DONE Release estimate: Summer 2020 probs
As I understand it, they are doing the endings, right? Why not release one ending at a time? This way everybody gets a little something every now and then.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
z

As I understand it, they are doing the endings, right? Why not release one ending at a time? This way everybody gets a little something every now and then.
The endings were released 1 at a time.

We've had the Emily, Elly, Ada and Harem endings. Now he's working on bugfixes, cleanup, and the Jenna ending.

Reactions: GrammerCop

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
z

I may not be understanding you, but four of the five endings are already done. The remaining ending (sister-only route) is the main job of work for this update and the rest is re-touching stuff and fixing mistakes, as far as I'm aware.

Reactions: GrammerCop

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I may not be understanding you, but four of the five endings are already done. The remaining ending (sister-only route) is the main job of work for this update and the rest is re-touching stuff and fixing mistakes, as far as I'm aware.
Then I didn't understand it. My bad. Thanks.

Reactions: Pantisocrat

MajorDeity

Donor
May 20, 2017
So, I finally decided to try out the "Pure Husband" path… and all I can say is "Jeeezus… what a mind job".

Seriously difficult for me to get through. Having to shatter Elly that many times was rough enough but christ, Jenna… just ugh. I am going to need to play through the 5th route once it gets here like 5 times just to recover. Seriously wish there were a "Pure Husband + Jenna" route variant… I could really see that working considering Em and Jens attraction to each other.

Reactions: Mitchconner29

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
So, I finally decided to try out the "Pure Husband" path… and all I can say is "Jeeezus… what a mind job".

Seriously difficult for me to get through. Having to shatter Elly that many times was rough enough but christ, Jenna… just ugh. I am going to need to play through the 5th route once it gets here like 5 times just to recover. Seriously wish there were a "Pure Husband + Jenna" route variant… I could really see that working considering Em and Jens attraction to each other.
But the Emily + Jenna stuff didn't start until the trip to the game competition, which was 0.12 or so. The Emily route was finished in 0.7. He probably didn't have the Emily + Jenna lovefest figured out then. Plus, it's an Emily route. "Pure Husband" does not mean "Pure Husband Plus Sister".

Reactions: MajorDeity

MajorDeity

Donor
May 20, 2017
But the Emily + Jenna stuff didn't start until the trip to the game competition, which was 0.12 or so. The Emily route was finished in 0.7. He probably didn't have the Emily + Jenna lovefest figured out then. Plus, it's an Emily route. "Pure Husband" does not mean "Pure Husband Plus Sister".
No no, I get it. I don't question the outcome or events of the "Pure Husband" route for what it was. I mean… I knew what I'd be getting into, I should have phrased it more of an "I wish there was an additional 6th path/ending that explored the idea of staying true to Emily without discarding Jenna". But, wishes and horses and all :)

Reactions: goobdoob

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
No no, I get it. I don't question the outcome or events of the "Pure Husband" route for what it was. I mean… I knew what I'd be getting into, I should have phrased it more of an "I wish there was an additional 6th path/ending that explored the idea of staying true to Emily without discarding Jenna". But, wishes and horses and all :)
Yeah, I'd play that route.

Hell, who am I kidding? I'd play all the routes! :p

gnole13

May 29, 2020
I really liked this game too. I realized that I like to play mid-age father :) probably related to my age :ROFLMAO:
Probably it is already mentioned in the form, however, I am going to write anyway.
I hope the dev continues this story with the granddaughters :sneaky:
The MC is still young (35-40) to wait for the granddaughters :love:

Reactions: BigDaddyDom
4.20 star(s) 217 Votes