vicaeol132

Mar 22, 2020
New to the site and I just started the game and wanted to read some earlier posts/replies. Read multiple about "Erics" and using context it seems to be a archetype most likely a guy trying to take your girls. What game had the first "Eric". Again new to the site and I couldn't find the answer myself. If someone could direct me or just give me the answer I would appreciate it greatly, also any recommendations would be great too. Have a wonderful day/night.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
New to the site and I just started the game and wanted to read some earlier posts/replies. Read multiple about "Erics" and using context it seems to be a archetype most likely a guy trying to take your girls. What game had the first "Eric". Again new to the site and I couldn't find the answer myself. If someone could direct me or just give me the answer I would appreciate it greatly, also any recommendations would be great too. Have a wonderful day/night.
The first real Eric was probably in Big Brother

Reactions: Repuci

anscho

Mar 3, 2020
so... i've been playing this one for a while so far, and i got ending 1-4... but i have no idea how to reach the 5th lol. any hints on that??

The5thFuck

Jun 3, 2020
I've unlocked the forbidden door ( you know what I mean ) and I have seen the ending and trust me it's so humorous and outta of the blue .

The5thFuck

Jun 3, 2020
Ok piling up every thing I've seen in the forbidden ending
  1. Player and ada get married after party
  2. Player informs ( Jenna , Elly, and Emily) Ada informs Sofi
  3. Jenna and Emily hate player for the marriage
  4. Elly informs player that Emily doesn't want her near player
  5. Ada,Player , and Elly come up with a plan to go out of state
  6. Get stop by a female Police officer ( fake PO)
  7. Elly and player get married , Jenna and Emily get married , Sofi moved out but stays in touch
  8. After a while no hard feelings between everyone and Emily becomes a grandmother of 2 children .

• Haha
Reactions: darth_hiruma

Shawdawg

Jan 10, 2018
Kinda wish this games gallery actually worked rather than having tons of saves.

Also, how do you prevent the one character from leaving in the Harem ending? Thought I followed all the right steps

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020

Also, how do you prevent the one character from leaving in the Harem ending? Thought I followed all the right steps
You have to refuse her when she tried to give you blowjob 1st time.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Don't do anything with her until you have a big talk on the sofa.

If you accept the blowjob you basically validate everything she thinks about men using her for 1 thing and that she can do on her own.

Shawdawg

Jan 10, 2018
Thanks. I remember the scene now. Is there a thing I could type in the shift+O menu rather than going all the way back?

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I mean, sure.

If you overlook the very different facial structure, eyes, mannerisms, body type and personality.....

I guess they do have red hair though. Instant connection. All us red heads look alike.
Wait...you look like Elly?

Um...so, baby, how tied are you to the whole "I don't like dick" thing?

:ROFLMAO:

4.20 star(s) 217 Votes