briant

Apr 24, 2020
I thought the saved files were under game/saved

I don't see that folder. Can anyone direct me as to where to locate saved files so I don't lose my position when I download the new version?

Thanks!

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
I thought the saved files were under game/saved

I don't see that folder. Can anyone direct me as to where to locate saved files so I don't lose my position when I download the new version?

Thanks!
C:\Users\[ComputerName]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

Reactions: briant

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
I really enjoy this game because you play as a "roommate" and was wondering what other games (aside from Daughter for Desert) have you play as a "roommate"?

Shivacbe

Feb 23, 2020
I rememberd Someone called tony to ada...About his small deal...But the story line got forgot ??Or i missed that??

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
If you download the incest patch, you change roommate and landlady landlord to familial names. Mother, Father, daughter, sister, etc

Reactions: ImperialD

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Is the sister route to come or it's all ready there ???
Cause i can see a sister route in the walkthrough but i'm not getting it in the game, as much as i try.

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
I really enjoyed the harem ending of the game and I will probably try all the other paths when the game is fully complete. Was pretty crazy MC had 22 kids altogether lol. One of my favorite things about the harem path is when the wife gets off on the MC messing with the other girls. I also didn't realize dev had another game and pretty excited to try it out.

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
You what i dont understand is the part at night after you see Elly masturbating you get the option to spy on Ada and if you do the door creaks and she wakes up. So what the fuck was the point of buying the oil in the mall for then?

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes