Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
One additional thing that I forgot earlier but really wondered about: Why do the girls wear makeup in the morning right after waking up? o_O

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
1 - Elly (Finished) Alternate with/without Sister
2 - Harem (Finished) Alternate with/without Sofi
3 - Ada (Finished) Alternate with/without Sister
4 - Good Husband (Finished) Alternate with/without Sofi
5 - Sister (WIP)

I don't think there is a Sofi only Ending planned.
Wait, is it possible to have a romance relationship with Sofi and still be a good husband?

gamer1111

Jan 8, 2020
I heard there is a scene in this game where you fuck Jenna in front of her husband. Is it in the harem route or only some other route?

COShepard

Nov 15, 2019
So i installed both the incest patch and the mod for the walkthrough and i'm getting error messages. Is the mod not compatible with the game yet or have i done something wrong? I followed the instruction on where to put both files in the 'game' folder so if anyone knows what i did wrong please help

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
So i installed both the incest patch and the mod for the walkthrough and i'm getting error messages. Is the mod not compatible with the game yet or have i done something wrong? I followed the instruction on where to put both files in the 'game' folder so if anyone knows what i did wrong please help
The Mod has the Patch already implemented. Only use the game and the mod.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I love how I previously played this game without thinking too hard about it, only skipping though the FBI OPEN UP scenes as fast as my key would clack. Now, though, I guess some of the degeneracy in me worn off for a little bit there.

I've already gotten this far, I loved this game previously so I'll see this through to the end. I think the degeneracy's coming back already.

Derfty

Apr 3, 2018
Bad Memories has amazing artwork and Ellie is really cute, Sister, Sister, Sister and its sequel Cuntswell Academy might have what you are looking for in Gwen, but some find the characters ugly. If you don't mind Honey Select models, then Ecchi Sensei with the Dark Mind patch is great too.
Bad Memory definitely scratched the itch and now I'm looking forward to a new update . Thanks for the help , if you have any other suggestions please feel free to help a brother out :)

Reactions: pgm_01
4.20 star(s) 219 Votes