Maverick_56

Mar 27, 2019
harem / ada's / and good husband i think is all the endings done
1 - Elly (Finished) Alternate with/without Sister
2 - Harem (Finished) Alternate with/without Sofi
3 - Ada (Finished) Alternate with/without Sister
4 - Good Husband (Finished) Alternate with/without Sofi
5 - Sister (WIP)

I don't think there is a Sofi only Ending planned.

Maverick_56

Mar 27, 2019
why just her? read my upper post...
Might be a cool idea, I'm just not into the under-age thing, so if there is a PART 2 I hope they wait until they are aged up. Maybe keep it a secret from the kids until like...College Graduation for the only Male, because he is the oldest? That would at least make the youngest a Junior in HS? So 17/18 ish? My math might be off, but yeah.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Am I the only one who thought after the end there would be a jump in time maybe of 20 years and the MC would appear fucking the girls and also the new generation of daughters? Or maybe the only son fucking all his sisters
Find out in the sequel. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Tanaxanth

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
There's no dramatic potential to a sequel, no narrative tension, erotically. I've no interest in some inconsequential story about a guy who happens to bone his 21 sisters. Looking forward to A69, I mean the PL models are hot but I much prefer the more representational style in A69.

Reactions: Luxee

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018

Red469

May 18, 2018
The father at age 70 passing the torch to the son as the family looks on in anticipation. LOL
I am sorta thinking Semi Retirement... keeping your total favorite 4 grand daughters...
Now theres a thought... :D

what i don't get a shot at my granddaughters ??

thats total B.S. man :ROFLMAO:
I think it would happen for sure... its not like any of the original girls would be wearing any clothes, so would be a nudist household... so Family affection is thereby taken to a whole new level.

And... they started out with 22 kiddies... so per year if all of em wanted kiddies and say some of em ended up with twins...
I think by the end of it you would need a barracks mess hall for Dinner time and three full sized bussess for transportation...
My gues it would not take long to reach the 100 kiddies marker... 5 years give or take?

At some point you would die of fluid loss. HaHaHa, what a way to go right?
May we all be that well favored to enjoy such an Epic beautiful end...
I can just imagine the news headlines...

18 yr old Killer Pussy Fuks old man to death... Can anyone think of a better way to go?

Reactions: Nulldev
D

Deleted member 2282431

lol "freedom boner", was that a Trump tweet on Fox Fake News... like Freedom Fries? (Sorry, not American so I can have a sense of humor about politics without gun violence) Hell, my own Prime Minister dresses up in Blackface and Bollywood Costumes proving all politicians are dufusses...

Last edited by a moderator:
4.20 star(s) 219 Votes