K18

Apr 19, 2018
Same, I love SL, but at least in this game, you get to keep all the girls you romanced.
Who don't you get to keep in in SL, that isn't the singer?
You get to keep all the girls in Sisterly Lust. Marry the majority of them.

The only one you don't see again is the singer.
Yeah Valentina the Singer, there's also Lexi (Sex Shop Owner) and Hazel (Blackmailer Dwayne's mom). Very minor characters.

Reactions: Genji

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Says it's well written..... doesn't read the part of the story that says where Sofi's mother ended up.

She's in jail.
dont blame them. midlife crisis has a similar premise for one of the girls if i remember correctly, only the offenders here were likely victim to a very big gay dick and are most likely pig shit now.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
You can force a dude to give you oral sex.
I was wondering if the tags could be altered to say the gay and rape are optional/(easily)avoidable? I don't want to cause issues or arguments, but the Gay is just one scene (which includes that rape) and we have CLEAR options to avoid it. Just asking if it can be done so that, for future players, it's a bit more clear if either/both tags might prevent them from playing without that optional/avoidable added.

Just a thought.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
you'll need request that in the suggestion subforum for tags. optional gay, optional active rape perhaps.

There is a rape tag on this game, cant seem to find one. Anyone can help me? What am i missing out?
the older daughter is nearly raped during the break on your first outing when she steps out?
the younger daughter is running into your bedroom because someone jerked off on her during the night?
daughter's friend is used as payslut by her mothers dealers?

Derfty

Apr 3, 2018
Great game and this one ending was amazing , good basis for the new kid to fuck the whole family like his father did before him .
Can anyone suggest any other game with Ada-like girls ? For "research" purposes of course hehe . Thanks a lot

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes