Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
Loved the ending pretty much the direction it could go in that situation. Jenna best girl! Without her it would have been a hard road. Great Job Luxeeeeee

Reactions: madslegend

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
This is probably my favorite game ever. It's like the author could step inside my filthy mind and pick out the most intense fantasies and turn it into a game. The only kink I have that wasn't completely satisfied is my fetish for watersports, would have liked more of urination content (yes, I'm an awful person, so what? It's just fantasies) So amazing. Thank you so much for this.
Agreed. I would have liked to have them all kneel up in a line so I could piss on all of them together, as a family.

• Haha
Reactions: darlic and Krynh

Scales

Nov 27, 2017
My guess is probably a slow increment in version numbers, because they didn't know when they'd finish. It's very easy to relate "1.0" with "I can get through the game as a full playthrough".

I think the Harem route was the last ending left? So with that done, I'd assume its just bugs and polish before an official 1.0, hence moving it up to 0.99.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I'm playing the harem route. And from what I can see I think the MC's sister is clearly taking his wife away. I say this because when deciding who sleeps with whom the wife always prefers to sleep with Jenna instead of her husband. I do not know where this is going and I understand that the MC is not worried since it seems that he prefers more girls (Ada seems like a girl of at most 12 or 13 years old although they say she is 18). But as I see it, at least as far as I have come, the wife is more cool about lesbianism with her sister-in-law than fucking her husband. I will play below the faithful husband route to see how this develops if you have no other sexual alternative To be a real harem I think for it to be a harem route Jenna really shouldn't be.

Last edited:

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
I'm playing the harem route. And from what I can see I think the MC's sister is clearly taking his wife away. I say this because when deciding who sleeps with whom the wife always prefers to sleep with Jenna instead of her husband. I do not know where this is going and I understand that the MC is not worried since it seems that he prefers more girls (Ada seems like a girl of at most 12 or 13 years old although they say she is 18). But as I see it, at least as far as I have come, the wife is more cool about lesbianism with her sister-in-law than fucking her husband. I will play below the faithful husband route to see how this develops if you have no other sexual alternative To be a real harem I think for it to be a harem route Jenna really shouldn't be.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ursus4321

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The wife doesn't know about the incest between MC and sister so Jenna is slowly getting the wife used to the idea.

It is all explained.

If you are using the patch then Ada is 15.

This is more like how a harem really is. The women fuck each other just as much as they fuck the man. Those "harems" where all the women only focus on the man are weird and just wouldn't work in any situation.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I for one, am sad to see this end. This is easily one of the best out there. The ending for the Harem route was fantastic. Although a bit bitter sweet as it was an ending, it still felt complete. I just hope Luxee continues on in the future and brings us more VN's! Truely outstanding work.

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
The wife doesn't know about the incest between MC and sister so Jenna is slowly getting the wife used to the idea.

It is all explained.

If you are using the patch then Ada is 15.

This is more like how a harem really is. The women fuck each other just as much as they fuck the man. Those "harems" where all the women only focus on the man are weird and just wouldn't work in any situation.
It may be how a harem would work in the real life, but it sure as hell isn't how the harem kink work. Since the premise of it is a bunch of girls/boys being in love with one guy/girl and later decide to share him/her but focusing in the one they love, not each other, that would be a polyrelationship, not the harem kink/genre.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes