Sherka

Oct 1, 2017

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Game would be much better without the sister and the ugly friend of Ada.
Agree about the sister, terrible choice. Bordering on lazy, a version of the cliched hypersexed aunt character so common to these games. Sofi grew on me, though.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Well that was quick, whatever that was. It said 1 of 5 endings but unless there is a walthrough that explains what those endings are, I'll play it again maybe next year. I just hope they make a chapter 2 the continuation or something like that. Ada is too fine to just end it there. Hope to see more....peace.
Endings are:
The forbiden one (Ada)
Ellie ending
Wife ending
Harem ending
The fifth ending according to the dev will be implemented after the harem ending, my suspicion is a sister ending or Sofia.

Last edited:

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Agree about the sister, terrible choice. Bordering on lazy, a version of the cliched hypersexed aunt character so common to these games. Sofi grew on me, though.
I only wish Sofi had picked the short blue/black hair when choosing wigs. That black ponytail looks like garbage.

Reactions: Pantisocrat

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
who are u going to end up with in the 5th ending is it a gay ending?
Probably will be a sister ending since the MC was in a relationship with is sister since kids
The walkthrough that was found does indicate it's called Dear Sister.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yeah the walkthrough has not been added to the OP for some reason. here is the link for anyone who missed it and is interested

Reactions: bernthal

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Dear sister:
This route will be triggered whenever you do actions that would lead you to getting kicked
out of the house
So i was right, i have the mod, but i haven't start the game in a while, i haven't use the pdf walkthrough .
But as far as i read a post from the dev the fifth ending is to be ad after the harem ending, maybe in the next update.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Another incest game thats near completed.But it still far behind Sisterly Lust,that game have a satisfying ending where you ended up with 23 girls.And you impregnate all of them.Its a huge harem there.Mc with his multiple wives and childrens.Also,mc still fucking around eventhough he already have a harem.

Anyway,Congrats to the Dev that finally completed 4 endings.I hope you well and you gain more supporter in the future.

Now,only Freeloading Family left.:)

Parnso

Aug 7, 2016
Very sad that this is coming to an end now and not bringing a few more updates with even more scense.
Well, all good things come to an end, I just can't get myself to like the new game of the dev, maybe one day, but its just not daddy incest. ;_;

Hestk

Jun 7, 2017
What an ending (and I mean the Harem one, which is undoubtedly the most popular one)

Congratulations, and GREAT job Luxee, your game has kept this nightly goat entertained for many lonely moons, and you've actually managed to finish the game, which is no easy task.

As such I think it's only fair that you receive some monetary compensation. I'm not much for the pirating myself but out here at least is an excellent place to showcase and advertise a gamemaker's skills. And for your achievement, I tip my hat and commend you good sir. I'll be keeping my eye out for more of your work in the future.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 219 Votes