fandor13

Dec 15, 2017
Loved sex scenes Nice Good Job :cool: (y)
Ending kinda did not undertsand do they stay Together ?
always the sma boring thing! one mak
Oh, I forgot about that. I never selected that option. What about the rape tag? I don't remember that happening. Is that in reference to the attempted rape or does it actually happen? This is a lot more important of a question for me because I really don't want to see that.
it would be better add option in which the boy would be integrated to the family and do the girls !

rocopc

Feb 27, 2019
what is the fifth route?
got Harem,Elly,Emily and Ada done
Sorry... I found this game today and..... you said you play the Ada route... and I cant even get one scene at all (black screen sensored).... I know that probably Im doing something wrong..... thanks and sorry for the bad english

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
-FAKE- Breaking News -FAKE-

The voices in my head have revealed a SUPER SERET sixth ending. :eek: Luxee will be adding the most amazing spectacular AWESOME sixth ending where, at the beginning of the game, the MC will stand and move to hug his former 'Landlady'. Sadly, he fails to notice the imaginary invisable dead turtle between them and trips. :whistle: The SHOCK of this event unfortunately results in a fatal heart attack and the game ends. :cry:

-End of Fake-

Haven't had a chance to play this update yet, but I am looking forward to it. Thank you Luxee (and the EVIL Pirate who leaked it :whistle:).

Just a thought.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes