Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It may be how a harem would work in the real life, but it sure as hell isn't how the harem kink work. Since the premise of it is a bunch of girls/boys being in love with one guy/girl and later decide to share him/her but focusing in the one they love, not each other, that would be a polyrelationship, not the harem kink/genre.
I did say this game works how actual harems work. I don't care what some people think the kink is, those where the only one getting action is 1 guy are utter garbage.

It would be boring as fuck if the girls didn't do anything.

It's been like that since Jenna turned up. She was doing stuff with Elly then Sof was interested in girls.

Like I said, a harem where the only person doing anything is 1 guy is shit. If that's your kink that's your kink but that isn't here. It's never been that way fortunately.

How do you do that? I never got only sophie. She is the best
There is no Sofi exclusive route.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I've just gone through the code and and can confirm that as of 0.99 there is nothing for ending #5

I suppose it's possible that it could be a Soft & Jenna only ending. Either that or the MC's dick drops off!
Ending 5.

MC in so much pain through constant sex and a full dick friction burn (no idea if that's possible but work with me here) decides to give up sex and live the life of a monk in the Tibetan mountains.

• Haha
Reactions: Blob the Blob

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I did say this game works how actual harems work. I don't care what some people think the kink is, those where the only one getting action is 1 guy are utter garbage.

It's been like that since Jenna turned up. She was doing stuff with Elly then Sof was interested in girls.

Like I said, a harem where the only person doing anything is 1 guy is shit. If that's your kink that's your kink but that isn't here. It's never been that way fortunately.

There is no Sofi exclusive route.
That remind me of wvm.It just doesnt make sense when the girls doesnt show any interest with other naked girls(including trans)..especially after they see the other girls have sex with mc.New feeling will out other than jealousy,which is curiousity.Im not shocked when mc back home and caught the girls make out and have sex with each others.

• Angry
Reactions: Mayonesa

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Cant wait until they turn 18 15

View attachment 671190
Fixed that for you! :ROFLMAO:

Oh please. They're all busy sewing clothes for my the MC's kids.

:p
I've just gone through the code and and can confirm that as of 0.99 there is nothing for ending #5

I suppose it's possible that it could be a Soft & Jenna only ending. Either that or the MC's dick drops off!
Ending #5 has been revealed in the 1.0 walkthrough. It's not a Sofi + Jenna ending.

It's a Jenna ending

techiesdid911

Nov 18, 2018
Help, Game won't load

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 273, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\System application\Folder dump files\ParentalLove-version0.99-pc\ParentalLove-version0.99-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\System application\Folder dump files\ParentalLove-version0.99-pc\ParentalLove-version0.99-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\System application\Folder dump files\ParentalLove-version0.99-pc\ParentalLove-version0.99-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\System application\Folder dump files\ParentalLove-version0.99-pc\ParentalLove-version0.99-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
python:
File "D:\System application\Folder dump files\ParentalLove-version0.99-pc\ParentalLove-version0.99-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882

Wed May 27 02:32:54 2020

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Help, Game won't load

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
python:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\System application\Folder dump files\ParentalLove-version0.99-pc\ParentalLove-version0.99-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\System application\Folder dump files\ParentalLove-version0.99-pc\ParentalLove-version0.99-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\System application\Folder dump files\ParentalLove-version0.99-pc\ParentalLove-version0.99-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\System application\Folder dump files\ParentalLove-version0.99-pc\ParentalLove-version0.99-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
python:
File "D:\System application\Folder dump files\ParentalLove-version0.99-pc\ParentalLove-version0.99-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882

Wed May 27 02:32:54 2020
You should put that in a spoiler, so your error message doesn't dominate the page.

Here is the problem:

'start' is the first thing Ren'Py jumps to. You either have a corrupted download, or you changed something and broke the game.
My advice is to redownload it.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes