After harem route

So
Can anyone tell me
Which route are finished right now
And
Which are not???

DonjonMaster

Dec 1, 2018
I installed the incest patch along w/ Lain's mod; however, the MC calls Emily his "ex-wife." I installed the patch.renpy file in the game folder. Did I do something wrong?

I don't know how to read. Ignore me. Patch said Jenna, not Emily.

Last edited:

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I really liked the harem ending, even though I would have preferred to get rid of Sophie. She just isn't my cup of tea. And she felt to me like a kind of disturbing factor: Everybody else was family, but she just wasn't and would never be.
One thing that irritated my was, that there seemed to be some continuity problems with the bellies. For example it is said that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But nevertheless this game belongs to my alltime favourite games here and I am looking forward to the final version! :love:

Sherka

Oct 1, 2017
Am I the only one who thought after the end there would be a jump in time maybe of 20 years and the MC would appear fucking the girls and also the new generation of daughters? Or maybe the only son fucking all his sisters

Sep 21, 2017
so i unlocked 2/5 endings...what are the last three? damn...its near the end...i wish there was a season 2...i really need to fuck my granddaughters...and tag team with my only grandson on a new epic harem quest...when their school time comes...

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes