Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
The game's story descriptions says the MC and his wife split up after the youngest was born. the game is set 15 years later. Ada is definitely supposed to be 15.
A while after your second daughter Ada, was born, Emily thought it best you two get a divorce. You two went through a breakup and the court ruled her sole custody of your children.

It's been fifteen years since then...

'Since then' is since the divorce, not since Ada was born. Ada remembers you and remembers the divorce. That wouldn't be the case if you divorced when Ada was still a newborn.

D

Deleted member 701741

Does anyone know where I can find the 3d model for Sofi? Or at least if it's from Daz or what...

Reactions: ImmortalNight

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
Does anyone know what the name of the file containing the dialogs is?
the dialog files are in the game folder.
you have to use "uren" to decompile the archive file and access the image and dialog file.
then use "atom" for the dialog files

Reactions: cri

animekid99

Jul 19, 2019
I've played this game a few times already and I loved it everytime, great graphics , loved the dialogue, loved despite his past mistakes the mc tried to mend things with his family. My only gripe was Jenna as soon as she was introduced it became all about her and her desires. I hate how she forces everyone else into her twisted plans it would be great if she was excluded from the next update

• Angry
Reactions: fz and BigDaddyDom

cri

Oct 23, 2017
the dialog files are in the game folder.
you have to use "uren" to decompile the archive file and access the image and dialog file.
then use "atom" for the dialog files
I entered the d5 file and I think it has dialogs that I don't remember seeing them implemented in the game

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes