Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Is only the harem route completed?
Depends what you mean by 'completed' really. Four of the five routes are playable to the end in 0.99. The fifth route won't be available until 1.0, and 1.0 will contain some corrections and "minor revisions" of the other paths.

WukXDD

Aug 23, 2019
Depends what you mean by 'completed' really. Four of the five routes are playable to the end in 0.99. The fifth route won't be available until 1.0, and 1.0 will contain some corrections and "minor revisions" of the other paths.
Ok thanks :). And by completed I mean the story got finished for that route. Like the harem one, where they move out etc.

Reactions: Repuci

NoI'mDirtyDan

Oct 14, 2017
Elly needs psychological help, pure husband route she's a literal creep, a little toned down though in the pure husband end though.

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
Jenna is the most creep of them all. If she would not "force" all events in this game we maybe would have realistic character progression.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

MajorDeity

Donor
May 20, 2017
Personally I don't really feel that Jenna is just a "plot device". I think it's just a matter of perspective coupled with the players interests. If you really examine the timeline of MC's affections.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So sure maybe I am paying attention to too many details but each time I play through I find it pretty easy to justify Jenna's seemingly irrational behaviors as basically doing anything and everything she thinks she needs to, to be able to hold on to at the very least what she perceives as love from the MC. Whether or not you believe it really is love or that he has just used and manipulated her I guess depends on your own opinion. I choose to believe he really does love her but that is the luxury of opinion :) everyone gets their own.

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Personally I don't really feel that Jenna is just a "plot device". I think it's just a matter of perspective coupled with the players interests. If you really examine the timeline of MC's affections.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So sure maybe I am paying attention to too many details but each time I play through I find it pretty easy to justify Jenna's seemingly irrational behaviors as basically doing anything and everything she thinks she needs to, to be able to hold on to at the very least what she perceives as love from the MC. Whether or not you believe it really is love or that he has just used and manipulated her I guess depends on your own opinion. I choose to believe he really does love her but that is the luxury of opinion :) everyone gets their own.
This makes me curious how their relationship started. Hopefully we find out in the final update.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes