ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
I've played this game a few times already and I loved it everytime, great graphics , loved the dialogue, loved despite his past mistakes the mc tried to mend things with his family. My only gripe was Jenna as soon as she was introduced it became all about her and her desires. I hate how she forces everyone else into her twisted plans it would be great if she was excluded from the next update
The next update is literally all about her.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
I entered the d5 file and I think it has dialogs that I don't remember seeing them implemented in the game
There's four separate routes in the current version. Dialogue you don't recognise may be from paths you didn't choose.

cri

Oct 23, 2017
Right, I've done all the roads, but this dialogue has a different tone, more serious than the one we play

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I entered the d5 file and I think it has dialogs that I don't remember seeing them implemented in the game
There's four separate routes in the current version. Dialogue you don't recognise may be from paths you didn't choose.
Dpending on the dialouge there is also the slim possibility it might be some for the 5th path that will appear once V1.0 is released

Reactions: BigDaddyDom and cri

animekid99

Jul 19, 2019
Next update is just fixes of existing content and... a new route devoted solely to her. Sorry, man. FWIW I agree, I don't much like her model and she is kind of repeatedly forced on the player.
damn that's a shame. like you said she's repeatedly forced on the player and everyone else. Emily and Elly are not too comfortable with her decisions I feel like they're being forced to accept them. One character that's not influenced by her tho is Sophie.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

grohotor

May 15, 2020
man i usually enjoy being a complete scumbag in these games but here its just too much.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
the dialog files are in the game folder.
you have to use "uren" to decompile the archive file and access the image and dialog file.
then use "atom" for the dialog files
Dude, give me five for Atom.(y) I use it myself to view the code of these games.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I've played this game a few times already and I loved it everytime, great graphics , loved the dialogue, loved despite his past mistakes the mc tried to mend things with his family. My only gripe was Jenna as soon as she was introduced it became all about her and her desires. I hate how she forces everyone else into her twisted plans it would be great if she was excluded from the next update
Jenna enables the MC in almost every case (Good Husband is an exception) - she has been doing what he's been thinking.

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Jenna enables the MC in almost every case (Good Husband is an exception) - she has been doing what he's been thinking.
Yeah I don't recall if it said, but I wouldn't be shocked if they were fraternal twins. She is his soul mate.

Though I still prefer Sofi. :sneaky:

Reactions: fried

diester

Apr 28, 2020
Français

Voici la dernière version du jeu (en français uniquement) puisque les fichiers d'origine ont été traduis. il est possible qu'il y ai des fautes dans cette traduction (toutes mes excuses). j'ai fait cette traduction seul et qui ma pris énormément de temps.

je dit dernière version car les prochaines mises à jour éventuel (que l'auteur à déclaré) ne seront déployer que pour régler certains bug.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

merci a la communauté

poids du fichier rar: 2,24GO
traduis par Diester pour la communauté FR

English

Here is the last version of the game (in French only) since the original files have been translated. there may be some mistakes in this translation (my apologies). I did this translation alone and it took me a lot of time.

I say latest version because the next possible updates (that the author has declared) will only be deployed to fix certain bugs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thank you to the community

Last edited:

diester

Apr 28, 2020
I believe the upcoming release is actually supposed to have more content not just bug fixes.
[/CITATION]

this is not what the author wrote in his files when I translated them.

but I am not the author so I can not confirm anything, having said that I finished the game and I do not see how he can add anything unless adding a route ...

Maxo

Sep 23, 2017
diester tu savais peu être pas mais une version française existait déjà dessus le forum.

diester you may not have known but a French version already existed on the forum.

diester

Apr 28, 2020
[QUOTE = "ImmortalNight, message: 3982593, membre: 2555629"]
Ouais, c'est censé être le dernier chemin avec la sœur.
[/CITATION]

in the version that I proposed there are the paths with each of the sister, mother and adriana, sofie independently of each other etc ... and the path armed in all 5 possible ends

4.20 star(s) 217 Votes