Maverick7508

Jan 24, 2018
also... some of these achievements dont seem doable... that or I am missing logic path. How do you do the memorable first times and the forbidden route?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v1.00 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

KiRA (Nahid)

Jun 4, 2018
It got a good story for the incest game. The girls got time and development equally. The game got multiple endings. The content is long and choices matter. It's doesn't have the best story, best model or best render but it has THE BEST HAREM ENDING. The end justifies the mean this time.

kikomascado

May 20, 2017
If I put the scripts folder in game, it won't run the game. Do I need to unren the game as well?
Yes, I've tested with the non-compressed version and extracting the RPA package and then moving the mod worked.

By the way, who's that on your picture? I found it very cute.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
also... some of these achievements dont seem doable... that or I am missing logic path. How do you do the memorable first times and the forbidden route?
They are all doable. Forbidden route is Ada's route, so you need to have the patch installed, I forget exactly how to get the other one.

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
After seeing Siena, I wish there was a Siena+Jenna route but the game is completed so it's not possible. I only wish the dev would make Elly red again but that isn't possible either.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
This has the loli tag. Is there actually any loli content in it or am I being lied to again like so many other games on this site?
It depends on your definition. of the youngest daughter from Luxee's website, you decide if she meets your criteria or not. I would recommend playing the game no matter what, but it is up to you.

• Love
Reactions: Mrs Delington

Zankul

Nov 21, 2018
Does anyone have save files for all the nice scenes. i had a seperate save just before all the good parts. But I got a new computer and my saves werent saved to any kind of cloud. not really looking to play again, but a few scenes were worth repeating every now and then. DM me or reply to my post if you have them thanks.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes