Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
i am little confused its that new game apartment 69 since parental love or it was before it ?
A69 was created mid PL development. He was planning to develop both games at the same time but due to a poll he had, he decided to finnish PL and then continue with A69 after. So he only released v0.1 of A69. When PL was done, he released V0.2 and v0.3 is soon to be released.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I eventually finished the game and I must say it was very enjoyable!

So me and this game have quite a history. It was the very first game I downloaded and played from F95 and I was not impressed. The game was barely 5 minutes long!? (This was before I learned to wait 6 months before starting a game.) A good number of months and after a couple of good and mediocre games, I decided to give it another shot. This time I was pleasantly surprised. Soon after Patreon started causing shit and it seemed that this game was doomed for the dustbin. I forgot about it again, until end of last year when I saw it with a proper patch and nearing completion. I played the forbidden route (I think it was the only one done at that stage) and really enjoyed the game. I decided to wait until the game is done, before giving it another spin and boy oh boy, did it deliver!

So here is how I found the game:-
Let's talk about the elephant in the room. For me it's meh...not a big deal.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is all I'm going to say about that. On to the rest of the game.

The girls:
So I really enjoyed all the girls:
Ellie:
Ellie was the main girl as far as I'm concerned. I loved everything about her. Loved her blond and redheaded versions.
Jenna:
I had a very soft spot for Jenna. The MC and Jenna had quite a history and I felt he owed a lot to her and Sienna.
Sofi:
This one surprised me! I was initially irritated with the extra female intruder, but I really grew fond of her. She's been through the most of all the girls and the slow process of gaining her trust, was immensely satisfying.
Ada:
I loved everything about Ada. Cute, innocent gamer girl.
Emily:
I liked Emily the least. After knowing the backstory about MC, Jenna and Sienna, one almost wonder why he fell for her in the first place. She is a nice lady, but maybe the MC was not for her. It's not that I don't like her, but... considereing the MC and Jenna's past, she was always going to piss on their parade.

Story paths [endings]
Least liked paths
Most liked paths

So all in all, a good 5 star game. Not perfect, not the best game, but definitely recommended.

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Hmm just found out something interesting. I dont know if it new here or not but the Game has a Scene from Ecchi Sensei ingame. Just look at the TV. Is from telling what happend in the past in Ecchi Sensei
Screenshot_5.png

Sebhero

Oct 1, 2017
great game but d o somthing about the scean he hav nightmare about the game over its odd
like a polabear pulling a rickshaw with gorila onbord to a show with optimus prime juggling stormtroopers

Feb 10, 2018
Just finished Harem ending and the ending/epilogue was a jumbled mess. It seemingly jumps back and forth in time.

Also:

Overall though it was a very enjoyable game. Liked the pacing to sexy time, although on the fast side still not too fast, especially with all the women.

Despite my complaints this is definitely one you should play.

I don't know how to post an actual review.

Vonsinrin

Dec 5, 2020
Ok so I just downloaded this from this site and was wondering if there is a place where I can get the full version? There's a lot of scenes and dialog that I'm missing and it's kinda killing the vibe a bit.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes