SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
i can see error message,fix means put another download link :)
It doesn't. They're a reputable site and them being offline is just temporary, unlike a MEGA or Nopy link going down.

The game only checks if there is a file called 'patch.renpy' in the 'game' folder. It does not need to include any particular code to work.

You can simply make that file and it should be patched.

Sir Ice

Oct 18, 2020
I hope it is not misunderstood as an attack or as a negative review, because while I do have an excellent command of the English language I can only say my opinion about this game as bellow.
The patched version is the most perverted and sick game I have found so far on f95. I am worried that I have a sick mind because I still want to play it.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
I hope it is not misunderstood as an attack or as a negative review, because while I do have an excellent command of the English language I can only say my opinion about this game as bellow.
The patched version is the most perverted and sick game I have found so far on f95. I am worried that I have a sick mind because I still want to play it.
Hey! New around here?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
:KEK:

Welcome...

MajorDeity

Donor
May 20, 2017
I am fairly positive that this game, patched or not, wouldn't even make it into the top 25 list of "Most Perverted and Sick". So I think you are in the clear.

• Haha
Reactions: hieulo and Dragon59
D

Deleted member 1250241

Last time I played this game was on 0.15. I feel like I've never seen a game reach the Completed tag so quickly! Can't wait to try the new content and finish the story :D

Reactions: MajorDeity

Williamweasley

Jan 10, 2021
I got 2 endings till now. One where the older kiddo runs away and you live with sister and MC. Another one he marries the small kiddo and called the older one and they live together. Is there any other endings?

Pervertx

Oct 17, 2017
I'm liking the game but getting tired of all the "Roomie" "roommate" business. I know why it's there but it's getting a little annoying. "How could you look at your own roommate like that!" "We're roommates, we can't do that!" Getting old!

Sherka

Oct 1, 2017
I'm liking the game but getting tired of all the "Roomie" "roommate" business. I know why it's there but it's getting a little annoying. "How could you look at your own roommate like that!" "We're roommates, we can't do that!" Getting old!
Well, then install the incest patch ;)

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

buff

May 29, 2017
I played this when 0.99 first came out, now looking to revisit it. In the changelog I saw that they dumped all the sofi content-- wtf?! Is this a Patreon thing that can be fixed with the incest patch, or what? Anyone know the story there? (I'm a follower of Lux on Patreon, but you can't really ask stuff like that there, as the Patreostapo reads the private messages when "investigating" a creator.)

Also, anyone who has played the 5th route-- Since we've already covered the wife and daughters and harem, and Sofi is out, this only leaves the sister (unless you count that twink kid who gives out blowjobs in the alley). So I assume the route is just you alienate everyone and only get her? Anyone played it and have some opinions about it's worthiness?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I played this when 0.99 first came out, now looking to revisit it. In the changelog I saw that they dumped all the sofi content-- wtf?! Is this a Patreon thing that can be fixed with the incest patch, or what? Anyone know the story there? (I'm a follower of Lux on Patreon, but you can't really ask stuff like that there, as the Patreostapo reads the private messages when "investigating" a creator.)

Also, anyone who has played the 5th route-- Since we've already covered the wife and daughters and harem, and Sofi is out, this only leaves the sister (unless you count that twink kid who gives out blowjobs in the alley). So I assume the route is just you alienate everyone and only get her? Anyone played it and have some opinions about it's worthiness?
If you apply the patch you get Ada and Sofi.

4.20 star(s) 215 Votes