Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Reactions: Sanaa Star

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
So got this game a few days ago, blew through all the endings, but don't like the fact that the "My Sweetie" ending includes Jenna. I'm sure this has been already but I wish there was an alt-ending with Elly without Jenna, who's to blame for the entire household's chaos.

The Jenna-only ending makes sense to me since they've been screwing like rabbits for so long. Didn't like the Pure Husband route as much because of the sadness on Elly's face since she didn't get what she wanted. The Forbidden One I think, should've had the option (like the harem) of including Sofi, but to me, that's my favorite ending of the game. The harem ending is not my thing, but did it anyway, it is pretty cool though (like the SL full harem ending).

Have replayed it several times just to get all the achievements (something I never do in any game no matter what it is) Glad I was suggested this game, surely one of my favorites.

kuroashi99

Oct 21, 2020
I'm glad i'm not the only one looking out for this ahahahah :brofist:
Do you have any suggestions to help me on my search? I've been playing this a bit, i'm not huge fan of the "animated" parts so far, maybe will improve later dunno

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
VN flying Pregnancy tag, how is it implemented?
Most of the pregnancy stuff in this game is done in the endings. There are a couple of exceptions to it, depending on the one of the five ending routes you're on. "The Forbidden" route has it during the actual route as well as the ending, and I think the "My Sweetie" route is the same as well.

Either way, most if not all the endings/epilogues have pregnancy for the girls. It's a pretty good game and having a walkthrough is certainly necessary to make sure you get the right choices for what you want.

Reactions: t727

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
And speaking of choices for what you want, it's too bad this thread and game have no sigs for it. I know it's not a traditional one-LI game or anything, but I certainly have my favorites. Know it's a bit of an older game too, but it just stinks there's nothing like that affiliated with it.

Elly's face and eyes would look amazing on a sig if it's done right (Ada's too)

EDIT: Where's the file to where I can change "Bluehair" back to Madison?

Last edited:

buff

May 29, 2017
VN flying Pregnancy tag, how is it implemented?
It's not too bad. There is a montage of lewd scenes in the Harem ending and in a few of them the girls are unavoidably pregnant with incest babies. Land whales is not my thing (been there done that IRL, it ain't sexy), but it was easy enough to kinda spacebar through those bits.

Reactions: t727

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
It's not too bad. There is a montage of lewd scenes in the Harem ending and in a few of them the girls are unavoidably pregnant with incest babies. Land whales is not my thing (been there done that IRL, it ain't sexy), but it was easy enough to kinda spacebar through those bits.
I don't mind it as much, just part of life really. Yeah I never had kids with either of my ex-wives so I don't have first-hand memories or things like that but I don't mind seeing it in games. Another game like this I guess desensitized me from that.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Sorry for the back-to-back posts I've been doing that the last few days in other threads.

I have to say, I am completely hooked on this game. I only got it maybe a week or go (maybe 10 days...?) and I've played the hell out of it. I take screenshots of the girls I like in each game for my "VN Girls" screensaver so I had to go through all the routes and get what I wanted but that's neither here no there right now.

There's something about Elly. Her expressions, her eyes especially that make me melt. It happens with Ada too when certain looks and angles are shown in scenes. I play two routes (My Sweetie & Forbidden) but this game has for certain deepened it's claws into me. Now I'm even talking about the "naughty stuff" in this game. When I went through the My Sweetie route the first time, and he sees Elly again...? I was pretty emotional and I was stupidly laughing because I didn't expect this game to do that to me (like others do)

The point is I played this game on a suggestion from another thread (DFD I think it was) and since then it's just hard to put down. I have an amazing shot of Elly with her eyes as my background.

"You can't help who you fall in love with."

Just makes me wish I was 20 years younger and didn't have as much regret as I do now.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Alright I'm going to re-ask this since it might've been missed when I asked it earlier in the week.

What's the file, if anyone knows, to change Bluehair's name back to Madison. I've looked over most, if not all, the .rpy files and can't find it, or is hard-coded in?

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
I've played this a couple of times, and I've got to ask: is there any possible ending not envolving the Wife but envolving the two girls and the sister? I don't like the pretty heavy cheating going on between the MC's sister and the wife...

• Angry
Reactions: Dragon59

buff

May 29, 2017
What's the file, if anyone knows, to change Bluehair's name back to Madison. I've looked over most, if not all, the .rpy files and can't find it, or is hard-coded in?
Haven't played in a while, but I don't remember anyone of either name. What's the story there?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Haven't played in a while, but I don't remember anyone of either name. What's the story there?
One of the last changelogs mentioned the Shaw's manager that calls the MC about Elly her original name was "Madison" then I guess some genius won a poll or whatever and her name was changed to Bluehair McBlueyface or something stupid like that

So I want to find the right file and change it back.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I encountered the scene in ending number 2 of 5. I got there by taking Elly to the pier-side restaurant for her "first time" and getting both of you drunk.

richman1975

Aug 24, 2020
Anybody know how to get the scene with Ada and Elly on a car?? At least that's what it looks like from the blurred gallery. Thank.

richman1975

Aug 24, 2020
You have to be on "The Forbidden One" route, which starts out primarily focused on Ada, but Elly joins in too. It's quite honestly my favorite ending

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks. Played through the game twice and even got the walkthrough mod. (Which I found out only does Harem ending) :)

4.20 star(s) 215 Votes