• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others "Perfect Bond" dev diary

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
WOW ... crazy, well everything is working ... Thanks for pointing out this though.
So you just changed the directory of the exported game right(to the games folder)?
Sorry for the late reply. yes, I moved the game from where I exported it to the C:\Game folder. and this solved the problem, the game opened without problems, I played and fapping :giggle:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: B4Black69

darthchuy

May 26, 2018
How many people are working on this project ? I mean spellchecking some English language errors/mistakes if possible
"I'm want" makes my...interest go down a bit.

darthchuy

May 26, 2018
as for my previous post - bad English in games like this just puts me off, to me it means the dev is rushing too much and doesn't respect the possible player.

y3df is indeed a good example of how to keep it interesting for a long time. if you want to take over and milk the original idea and characters on patreon just go ahead, but if you keep it "slowburn" too much it will die.

the renders look very nice compared to the original - good luck !

Reactions: sqanze001

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
How many people are working on this project ? I mean spellchecking some English language errors/mistakes if possible
"I'm want" makes my...interest go down a bit.
Hey ... yeah, I understood ... I'm getting help with dialogues and story.

Regarding CG's and game building, just me.

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
as for my previous post - bad English in games like this just puts me off, to me it means the dev is rushing too much and doesn't respect the possible player.

y3df is indeed a good example of how to keep it interesting for a long time. if you want to take over and milk the original idea and characters on patreon just go ahead, but if you keep it "slowburn" too much it will die.

the renders look very nice compared to the original - good luck !
Thanks
Got your point ...
I'm prioritising on CG's and putting most time on it, compared to game development and writing dialogue.
Dialogues: I'm really bad at writing in English, but I already got help from the series fans and also ohwonders already made a transcript with English dialogues.
Story threads are by stonewaars

The current version you see, was made into game in Just a single night I think :D (TyrannoEditor is really good at building scenes).

We can improve it, also the game. Just right now, at this point I'm heavily focused on CG's.

aurora0

Jun 15, 2021
the only thing for which I played in true bond is teasing, the story in this genre should last a long time, it seems to me that the cloudlet perfectly prescribed the story by adding situations and played with dialogues - that is, teased.
if you really want to look at stupid fucking after 5 minutes of launching the game, then there are plenty of such games on the site.

DJP18

Dec 3, 2021
Hello black, first of all tell you that the game turned out great and second that I look forward to the second part. Regards

Reactions: B4Black69

Sinner30700

Aug 28, 2018
Start from that cloth shop
Also a little maturity on her face please
And definitely needs to be a slow grind for fun tbh no kidding here
If it's fast it will soon go boring
Also VN please
Support will be on the way as soon as you release my milfy lady

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
Start from that cloth shop
Also a little maturity on her face please
And definitely needs to be a slow grind for fun tbh no kidding here
If it's fast it will soon go boring
Also VN please
Support will be on the way as soon as you release my milfy lady
We will definitely return to that cloth shop/bowling, the same scenario with bit more weight is coming up in the next release.
For start scene, let it be, need to add couple more renders to that, but that's fine.

Spoiler?
18.jpg

73.jpg

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
B4Black69 If there is 1 update every month after Patreon is opened, people will support you more.
Thank you ... sure, I will update on that. Support is always appreciated.
But I want to have little more content before that and ...
I really don't like to work and commit on schedules, that damages entire process of rendering you know.
CG rendering can really burn you out and I try to make my work interesting and memorable as possible, Lets see.

I will update (y)

P4124v4n

Jun 7, 2017
Please add an option to be payed with bitcoin lightning address, no intermediaries, no processing fees, instant final settlement, no fuss no muss! I would gladly support you through that rather than paying some website owner acting as a middleman.

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
Please add an option to be payed with bitcoin lightning address, no intermediaries, no processing fees, instant final settlement, no fuss no muss! I would gladly support you through that rather than paying some website owner acting as a middleman.
Sure, bitcoin option can be added if needed.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes