• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others "Perfect Bond" dev diary

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
Looks great, is it me or you made a lot more detailed the facial features and also changed
the skin color. Looks amazing.
Thanks, not much, changed the Render Subdvd details to 4. Plus tried to make expression myself, without 3rd party. Some times it look better, some times worse. Toggling between thirdparty and my own expressions.

Skin color: I reduced saturation in my tonemapping to default, plus some edit in skin surface layer, . Looks much better as you said.

MoaBankai

Jan 3, 2023
That is not a possibility in that particular event
Yeah just wanted to say nice making of the game only have one request to keep the game like cloudlet that is only jessica and danny and no NTR the first update was really good but at the end the vibe just ruin after the delivery guy so only the think is the game is only only danny and jessica better keep it that way otherwise it will just be ruin and can't wait for the next update and Please No NTR just like the danny that is taking jessica keep like that no side people just them.

Reactions: lxh123

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
Yeah just wanted to say nice making of the game only have one request to keep the game like cloudlet that is only jessica and danny and no NTR the first update was really good but at the end the vibe just ruin after the delivery guy so only the think is the game is only only danny and jessica better keep it that way otherwise it will just be ruin and can't wait for the next update and Please No NTR just like the danny that is taking jessica keep like that no side people just them.
I got your point, but really sorry man I don't do politically correct stuff :D.
NTR/Cheating/Swinging/Harem...etc doesnt matter for me, If writing is good I do it.

I understand some will find it uncomfortable, but keep it in a comical sense and also I'm not going to drastically change the characters, no worries.
Interactions with other characters will be there, but mainly for story, physical interaction is not added, atleast not in the current developed script. Game will be a slow burn with hot scenarios. The writing by stonewaars seems solid.

JabbatheHut

Jan 28, 2018
We will definitely return to that cloth shop/bowling, the same scenario with bit more weight is coming up in the next release.
For start scene, let it be, need to add couple more renders to that, but that's fine.

Spoiler?
View attachment 2310835

View attachment 2310837
Oooohhhh mama, I have a sneaky suspicion the little guy is gonna squeeze that phat sweet juicy ass with her wearing that short mini skirt .... so so excited and I can't hide it ..... hehe

Lvl 9 toaster

Oct 2, 2022
This is an off topic comment but I'm also an artist (traditional)I do manga panels etc and I always want to learn new things especially when trying to imitate facial expressions (I'm just planning on doing it actually)and I would advise the same to you Mr black if you want to make it a full time hobby or job.

facial expressions plays a vital role in every adult game out there unless you wanted your character to look like a ragdoll or something,you can start with those key points.I can see clear roads for you Mr black take this as a challenge your improving big time! facial expressions like they are talking to you that's the win win of an adult game..well at least one of the big factor you must consider if you are serious in making a decent game out of the original.spinoff,fan made whatever you called it loving yourself works always Mrblackcloudlet ❤

Sorry for my bad English, I'm still learning :D

Lvl 9 toaster

Oct 2, 2022
This is an off topic comment but I'm also an artist (traditional)I do manga panels etc and I always want to learn new things especially when trying to imitate facial expressions (I'm just planning on doing it actually)and I would advise the same to you Mr black if you want to make it a full time hobby or job.

facial expressions plays a vital role in every adult game out there unless you wanted your character to look like a ragdoll or something,you can start with those key points.I can see clear roads for you Mr black take this as a challenge your improving big time! facial expressions like they are talking to you that's the win win of an adult game..well at least one of the big factor you must consider if you are serious in making a decent game out of the original.spinoff,fan made whatever you called it loving yourself works always Mrblackcloudlet ❤

Sorry for my bad English, I'm still learning :D
PS :
IF you want any help regarding the expressions, anatomy or even an honest review you can personally message me I would love to work with you.free of charge!I wanted to help in improving the game.no man is an island they say:D

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
PS :
IF you want any help regarding the expressions, anatomy or even an honest review you can personally message me I would love to work with you.free of charge!I wanted to help in improving the game.no man is an island they say:D
Thanks man... all Help and criticism is very much appreciated ...You are very correct, Expressions are very important.
You might find in the coming update improvements on that.

Ofcourse you can message me, on any improvements and feedbacks.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes