Others "Perfect Bond" dev diary

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

sven reiprich

Jan 18, 2022
ja Shotaicon, ich mag es ... aber die Hauptsache ist der heißere Aspekt, wie die Korruption unsere liebe Jessica verändert (ein Fetisch tief in ihr). Natürlich ist es unrealistisch, aber das ist der Grund für diesen komischen Ton und dafür, in Zukunft mehr ungezogene Inhalte zu haben.

Textvorschuss: Ich habe ein "Klick" oder "Enter" hinzugefügt, um CGs zu ändern / fortzufahren, auch Text. (Nicht in der Szene "Zuvor an" hinzugefügt, wird das aktualisieren)
Rollback: Ja, das ist ein großes Problem (darüber zu recherchieren). Ich füge eine Galerie in der nächsten mobilen Version hinzu, damit Spieler diese Szenen erneut aufrufen können
Bitte kein riesen schwanz

Reactions: sqanze001

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
i love this game damn but i thought it could be little longer. great work thanks dev
I understand .. initially I was planning this, the first and coming third as a single release of day 1 as 0.1. But it takes time to to tune up the quality and produce CG, ... I think its better to take little bit of time and draw around 300 - 400 CG and then release

Svidri

Mar 20, 2022
Don't forget the pranks. That part of the original game that was getting really interesting... started with the tickles, the cold water in the shower and then who knows what more... i was really looking forward to see more of this in the game, until the "dev" abandoned.

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
Don't forget the pranks. That part of the original game that was getting really interesting... started with the tickles, the cold water in the shower and then who knows what more... i was really looking forward to see more of this in the game, until the "dev" abandoned.
I was looking forward to that too ... tickle and pranks escalations will be there, is the part of the slow burn.

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
I love this game,and can I ask that how long the interval between updates is?
Thank you ... update won't be in any time frame manner, since I do lots of reworking of scenes if the scene are not good enough, plus doing it part time.

I usually give a general Idea during the CG rendering process when it'll be released, scene building and coding wont take more atm. I'll always convey progress updates.

StrangeSilver

Jan 20, 2021
There is bug outside garden scene when the messages just freeze or stop idk what just happen here

josebr

Aug 20, 2021
Got it ... Just restart the game and check
B4Black69 I have a doubt, you've already heard about rpg maker, in rpg maker you can put a video and at the same time dialog of conversations, would you be able to do something like that in tyranobuilder?

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
B4Black69 I have a doubt, you've already heard about rpg maker, in rpg maker you can put a video and at the same time dialog of conversations, would you be able to do something like that in tyranobuilder?
I havent checked that. Will check that and answer here.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes