tails1375

Dec 30, 2020
Have controls gotten any better for index controllers? It was pretty hard to get the camera where I wanted it in the past.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Have controls gotten any better for index controllers? It was pretty hard to get the camera where I wanted it in the past.
The controls for this game have always been a meme. What should need a single button to adjust yaw and pitch has been split among multiple buttons and controllers.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
I noticed this game is another where it's not entirely clear what the game contains, it's been so long since I played this that I don't remember what is actually IN the game.
I don't think I see any actual overview of the game anywhere, and OP's overview is basically nothing.
All I remember about the game is that it's a simple pony sex sim, and I guess the "genre" button on the OP helps show a bit more, but that's vague too.
You'd think more devs (here or on Patreon) would have a publicly-viewable summary of the game and all you can do in it somewhere.
Heck, a quick skim through the Patreon and the SS shows that neither have really told me what the game's about and what it contains. I can understand being vague on Patreon since being open about NSFW content can get the page booted, but the SS should at least be like "Ramage is a MLP sex fangame, it contains [x] fetishes, m/m, f/f, m/f, and tentacles" or whatever, set in a pinned post or in the SS page's "welcome" section.

I guess there's the demo, but the demo is apparently a bit under 3 years old now, so that's probably not much of a gauge of what's in the game at this point and is just an SFW test.
(Side note: demos are best if they're "vertical slices", meaning it contains a little bit of everything, but not much. In this case, a vertical slice for Ramage would be locking you to only be able to have sex with, IDK, a pony mannequin that you can't change, but you get a few sex poses and a couple clothing options. Since the demo's just a SFW test, players have no way of knowing if they'll like the sex or not, and have to buy into the game blindly. Cool part is that the game's only a dollar a month, so it's not THAT big of a deal, but it's still a bit annoying how often devs make such weird demos.)
(Hall of Shame for that last point: . The dev locked literally 99.9% of the content behind a paywall, including most clothes, all toggles, and the cum button. Hell, there was a dumb collectathon minigame built into the scene, and the reward for the minigame was locked too. After some social media slapping, the dev unlocked the entire first character (Rouge) and all her toggles and sex, which makes for a MUCH better demo and reception to the demo improved greatly.)

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Honestly I'm surprised ANY big OR small devs make an effort to support Index controllers, between the dropping Index playerbase (now down to 15%), the outdated hardware on the headset itself, and the odd controllers that function so different than 100% of other controllers made by literally everyone.

Valve was an absolute madman for making a completely unique controller that functions completely differently than any other controller, it kinda reminds me of the Nintendo Wii, where even though the console sold like a firestorm, third party AAA devs barely put any effort into most of the games ported to the console, and most barely used the motion controls as anything more than just a gimmick.
This isn't even mentioning how the Wii U was 10x worse, imagine paying a whole team just to implement a HUD and some buttons on the second screen, all for a failing console that didn't sell too well, heh.
At least the Switch has regular controller support for a lot of games and it isn't as prohibitive as the Wii/Wii U.

Index 2 when????
I hope Valve hurries up and makes a new headset kinda soon, that'd probably revitalize the VR market, too.
Apple's thing probably would've helped boost the market a lot due to the Apple cult, but the damn thing doesn't even play games AND the "controllers" are unviable for most games anyway. At least until they try selling optional controllers for $500 each.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, the Index is probably less than 15% overall, since that was just the stats from the Steam store.

Oct 10, 2018
I hope Valve hurries up and makes a new headset kinda soon, that'd probably revitalize the VR market, too.
I know this is getting off topic but it's much more dependent on devs to make games that use and take advantage of a VR environment in the first place. Otherwise one is just investing into a dead space.

Reactions: monkisuma

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Ramage-2.054
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

GLDCord

Mar 22, 2020
Shame my tiny lizard brain can't figure out how to mod this game. Hell I can't even figure out how to find and modify characters!

• Sad
Reactions: monkisuma

Murtagh

May 29, 2017
Is there some discord server or some web where people are sharing more made up animations/models for this game?

khaelin02

Nov 30, 2017
Is there some discord server or some web where people are sharing more made up animations/models for this game?
Found this on the discord for invite link
Not a lot there, a few models to look through and start of something.

Last edited:
Reactions: Murtagh
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes