JumpNeet44

Jan 22, 2021
Hello,
I have made a mod for this 2.0.1 version. All you have to do extract files into game directory. I have made a readme file into it you can read how to use.

You can change Characters when ever you want (Mukoru, Momo, Yellow girl, and hazuki)
You can change Costume when ever you want (Be naked, be darkskin, be clothed)
Ero Skills added (you can change costume and make masturbating in the combat)
All Maps on the list. Travel where you want.
Make enemies as horny pickle
Character Static Changes. (You can make virgin/unvirgin which character you want. Also you can erase the history)
Make all character to can give birth. Officialy only Mukoro can pregnant but now every hero can be pregnant.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy guys.
sorry Im a bit confused does this work on the kagura games version? mmm its not working for me and I have the 2.0.1 version

Last edited:

vevelion

May 2, 2022
sorry Im a bit confused does this work on the kagura games version? mmm its not working for me and I have the 2.0.1 version
I downloaded the game from here. It have to be work because i changed the source codes,. You have to overwrite that "Assembly-Csharp.dll".

vevelion

May 2, 2022
quick question why are the ratings so low?
This game uses japanese decoding asset system. So when you want to play this gam you have to switch your region to japanese. Also story is too long (It is good actually), if you want to achieve all endings it will be tak very long time. That's why ratings so low in my opinion.

Red246

Jan 4, 2022
This game uses japanese decoding asset system. So when you want to play this gam you have to switch your region to japanese. Also story is too long (It is good actually), if you want to achieve all endings it will be tak very long time. That's why ratings so low in my opinion.
You scared me there but it actualy runs just like that no problem no jap locale nothing hmm, maybe you played old version?

vevelion

May 2, 2022
You scared me there but it actualy runs just like that no problem no jap locale nothing hmm, maybe you played old version?
I dont think so, everyone says no needs to switch jap again but nah still i have to do. Because even i bought this game from steam but nah when i try to enter gallery or a new game i am facing with assets null error then game crashes, that's way i refunded the game from steam. Then i donwloaded it from here again.

Red246

Jan 4, 2022
I dont think so, everyone says no needs to switch jap again but nah still i have to do. Because even i bought this game from steam but nah when i try to enter gallery or a new game i am facing with assets null error then game crashes, that's way i refunded the game from steam. Then i donwloaded it from here again.
Thats odd hmm i can give you step by step what i did but you propably did that anyway. If it is an asset error maybe you lack some files

SusBK

Sep 29, 2018
The art is good but the game itself is a snore. I unlocked gallery and moved on after a couple hours. It's a shame, because it's got really good presentation. I got really sold at the start. Too bad it's pretty bland. Can't imagine how there are people actually playing it over and over.

Reactions: SaiyanK

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
Anyone know why yellow's animations are missing? I have found the pig animation DOES exist, it just isn't in the game, and a still is used instead

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
Anyone know why yellow's animations are missing? I have found the pig animation DOES exist, it just isn't in the game, and a still is used instead
Kagura version? Cause I got to the end of that version I found several bugged animations where it gives the wrong monster like goblin instead of orc. And it seems like consensual scenes for the other two girls are missing for a few types of monsters. Along with the fact battle rapes don't cause pregnancy at all. Dunno how much of this was already an issue in the original version.

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
Kagura version? Cause I got to the end of that version I found several bugged animations where it gives the wrong monster like goblin instead of orc. And it seems like consensual scenes for the other two girls are missing for a few types of monsters. Along with the fact battle rapes don't cause pregnancy at all. Dunno how much of this was already an issue in the original version.
Yea, Kagura version. I've played both, and the old version had mix up with scenes as well, but you could get preggers from combat sex from what I remember.

喵喵虫

Dec 24, 2022
Does changing the "cross section / x-ray' option in the settings actually do anything? I can't seem to notice a difference
can someone please tell me how you get the cross-section to show up, it says enable in the settings and all I get is nothing. I wanna see filled wombs dammit!
So, up to now, has anyone been able to answer what effect the 'cross-section' setting has in the configuration? Or is it still just a decoration or a bug present in certain versions?
The 'cross-section' option in the settings doesn't actually work; there is no noticeable change at all.

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes