• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Blazblue1

Oct 19, 2018
where can i fine English patch? i buy the gaming in dlsite when first realest and i looking for eng patch.

jackjack18

Feb 10, 2018
Hm, I have this unusual problem: I download all the parts, but when I extract part1 the apps I use just crash and doesn't let me extract them... if I extract part 3 first then it allows me to extract part 1 and 2 as well, I then tried to merge everything but the game is missing some CG, I can't access the settings (gives me some sort of error) and can't get H event in the slums (it again gives me an error and crashes), any ideas? I tried to use 3 different apps to extract, but maybe you can suggest one that worked for you?

ENDU_MAKYR

Apr 13, 2020
Is there a Mega link or a torrent or WorkUpload? Because UploadHaven just gives me the installer for 7Zip, Mixdrop takes forever, Gofile is crowded, FileSFM doesn't load and Pixeldrain has a 5 gigabyte cap — which I have exceeded.

jackjack18

Feb 10, 2018
Is there a Mega link or a torrent or WorkUpload? Because UploadHaven just gives me the installer for 7Zip, Mixdrop takes forever, Gofile is crowded, FileSFM doesn't load and Pixeldrain has a 5 gigabyte cap — which I have exceeded.
there should be a torrent in one of the previous pages... 195 or so

May 22, 2021
Does this hentai game have a compressed download file because I want to play this hentai game on android but I'm not sure if my joiplay app would support this game or not

May 22, 2021
View attachment 1211486

Overview:
The land of Yamato is filled with cruel rebels, oppressive nobles, and dangerous monsters. Fight as a Hozuki samurai to bring justice to the land!​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-26
Release Date: 2023-08-26
Developer: ONEONE1 - - - -
Publisher: Kagura Games
Censored: No
Version: 2.01
Voiced: Japanese
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Part 1:
- - - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 2: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 3: - - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras: Cheat Guide - Flowchart

Thanks to shirokuma669 for sharing the game
View attachment 1211467 View attachment 1211470 View attachment 1211472 View attachment 1211473 View attachment 1211475 View attachment 1211476 View attachment 1211484 View attachment 1211510
Do you have a compressed download file of this hentai game for joiplay????? Because I want to play on android

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
in steam it said 2 gb miniumun storage why its 6 gb in here ?
the steam version doesn't include the the 18+ content as wall as some other content. the other 4 gb is the patch from the kagura games website that restores all the content that was cut on the steam release of the game

Reactions: atef
Nov 15, 2022
Does anyone have a compressed download file of this hentai game for joiplay????? I want to play this on android
I don't think JoiPlay can run this game as this was marked as Unity game,not RPG Maker game.
I do notice that dlsite has released the Android version of this game,but since I have no idea how to pay in dlsite,I have to look for......well,look for it somewhere else.

ENDU_MAKYR

Apr 13, 2020
Extracting the files Part 2 and Part 3 gave me 4 errors. With Part 2, it was a CGevent error, and for Part 3, it was a voice recording error.

May 22, 2021
I don't think JoiPlay can run this game as this was marked as Unity game,not RPG Maker game.
I do notice that dlsite has released the Android version of this game,but since I have no idea how to pay in dlsite,I have to look for......well,look for it somewhere else.
Any luck with finding a website that has this hentai game for android that doesn't payment to download it

UrPPhard

Oct 4, 2018
Does anyone have a compressed download file of this hentai game for joiplay????? I want to play this on android
Even if there was a compressed version, you wouldn't be able to play it. Joiplay only runs RPGM and Renpy games, and this is Unity. Unless the dev himself makes an Android port, you can't play on it on a phone

May 22, 2021
Even if there was a compressed version, you wouldn't be able to play it. Joiplay only runs RPGM and Renpy games, and this is Unity. Unless the dev himself makes an Android port, you can't play on it on a phone
So how I can get to play this hentai game on android????? Do you have any clue

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes