3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
One question. Does the demosaic work or not work between versions? I got one a few pages back but it doesn't say anything about versions so I assume it works for all versions? Wouldn't want to break potentially 2.10 game (It took a while to download).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The Warden

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
One question. Does the demosaic work or not work between versions? I got one a few pages back but it doesn't say anything about versions so I assume it works for all versions? Wouldn't want to break potentially 2.10 game (It took a while to download).
Nope. Have the latest version and r18 patch, mosaic dick and pussy. Have to make myself.

FlameDevil

Mar 18, 2018
To be honest, the game is somewhat disappointing. I've played it before the main campaign was complete and the expectations were much higher. The scenes with new enemies have become worse and shorter, the main character's intimacy scenes are often repeated (and they have also become shorter). NTR... Well, I'm not a fan of it, but I watched the scenes, because I don't want to lose the sexual content (which, in my opinion, is too little for such a long game). Here I also see self-repetition, and even the development of the plot follows a similar pattern. The only thing is, I really liked the voice acting of Ichika and Hikari in these scenes. Unfortunately, it is hardly used in the others. As for the game itself... Well, it's normal for the most part. But, when i see glitches with animation of weapons that are constantly in your sight in a $30 game... Well, that isn't good.

Ksandr Joe

May 9, 2019
guys help me, after downloading and unpacking the patch according to the instructions, nothing mod works and the letter r is not shown in the main menu

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
guys help me, after downloading and unpacking the patch according to the instructions, nothing mod works and the letter r is not shown in the main menu
You downloaded and installed which patch and according to which instructions and what version of the game it is? Also where did you get the game from? And what do you mean "nothing mod works"?

erhachan

Sep 11, 2020
Does anyone have the IDs for the Cheat Table for the minigame-exclusive costumes? Got the Apron from the Sushi one but the fucking Crane game is going to be the end of me. I lost the roulette like six fucking times and now I can't even get two ramen bowls with the crane.

Last edited:

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
Should i download this version (2.09) or wait? seems like there's more version in this last thread.
Go ahead and read their changelogs, if you don't see anything like "fixed CTD" or "fixed crash to desktop" or "fixed broken save" then it means the previous version is just as safe as the newest one, but maybe small glitches may have gotten fixed which may improve the gameplay, or you may not even notice them. At this point in time I believe the game is pretty much stable, but haven't played for a while nor checked the change logs myself.

Ted Nugent

Feb 25, 2018
I know this kinda goes against the point of the game but...

Did they perhaps ever add any feature to turn off the girls being killed? I'm not into Guro but I'm cool with the forced nature of them being game over'd. Its all pretty hot right up to the moment the zombies kill them. :(

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021

Did they perhaps ever add any feature to turn off the girls being killed? I'm not into Guro but I'm cool with the forced nature of them being game over'd. Its all pretty hot right up to the moment the zombies kill them. :(
You can switch the dead scene off. It's just a stage fail if their HP reach 0...

t^2

Feb 4, 2023

There's also ultimate skill which doesn't let them get killed (they still get downed), but instead you take more damage.
1708543636585.png
( And yes, it allows you to stay at some high point where zombies can't reach you and just wait till... let's say "zombies get tired" :cool: )

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes