• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
To reach the end you have to hop on the wood ledge below either the shelf or the tv depending on your route. And then hop onto the bed. Tip: you can reach the upper shelf by jumping on 2 zombies in a row at a specific spot.
I didn't even know there was another route in that shitty minigame. Not that it matters in the end, because once you get the costume from there, it's pointless to play it again. Those DLC minigames are so fucking lame it's not even funny.

Boghet

Dec 6, 2017
I'm probably beating a dead horse here, since I'm sure I'm not the only one who experienced this, and I'm fairly late to the party after not having played for quite some time. So...
Is it just me or is the pathfinding AI for the enemies and your teammates absolutely horrendous during the festive event stages, particularly the Halloween one? I find it incredibly frustrating that sometimes the gameplay just devolves into hide and seek to find that one enemy lingering around and stuck on level geometry somewhere, because if it isn't killed, the next lot of enemies just don't spawn. I even got stuck looking for an enemy for so long that the game just triggered a failsafe condition and cleared the entire level for me even though I had made good progress and was aiming for that last wave bonus.
I also find the Halloween level to be so implemented so incredibly lazily that enemies just outright spawn in your face without the slightest bit of subtlety. I mean, it's sometimes fairly obvious the game spawns in enemies as you walk past certain trigger points on the main levels, but the Halloween level just screams 'we don't really care if you see them spawn in or not because we just wanted to push this level out'. I have a fair bit of completionist tendencies in me, and I can't say that having to play through these levels multiple times to buy all the festive cosmetics is generating a whole lot of excitement in me.
This all kind of speaks to me of ZERO QA testing, since an incredibly easy fix would have been to add clipping around complex geometry (a circular wall or platform around some of the tables, for example), which would prevent enemies and allies from getting stuck.

TL;DR: I found the festive levels, particularly the Halloween one, to have horrible pathfinding AI for enemies and allies which created a frustrating experience.

Reactions: t^2

zuijiro

Jul 29, 2017
Is there a way to UNremove the mosaics?

The H animations were clearly made with mosaics in mid.
the girls genitals are very low in detail and the penetration isn't animated at all, it just clips.
Those areas were obviously meant to be a little obscured leaving a bit to imagination.

So is there a fast way to do it other than downloading the whole game again?

• Haha
Reactions: t^2

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
how do i know if the CharmSong dlc is working? shouldnt the background be changed or somthing?

View attachment 3409710
The ID in parenthesis means that the DLC is installed. Now you have to progress in the game's missions until a certain point, then a cutscene will trigger, starting the idol stuff with new missions, then the background will change to the idol one.

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
Is there a way to UNremove the mosaics?

The H animations were clearly made with mosaics in mid.
the girls genitals are very low in detail and the penetration isn't animated at all, it just clips.
Those areas were obviously meant to be a little obscured leaving a bit to imagination.

So is there a fast way to do it other than downloading the whole game again?
Yeah like use the backup files that for sure you've made before removing the mosaics and realising it was a mistake. :KEK:

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
I just saw this game today, and found out newest ver is 2.103, as this patch site shown:

I found sites with that ver, but not sure if it is trusted. Did anyone test it? Or does anyone know when will f95 update? Thanks : )

Reactions: TheRespond

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Question is SoD 2 finished or are they planning to add more?
The dev haven't answered the question.
But considering all the communication about the others project and the absence of any intel on the SoD licence, it's most likely there won't be any extra content unless they want to surprise us.

I'd rather bet on SoD 3 than another DLC to SoD 2 considering how badly it was made...

TheRespond

Oct 23, 2021
I just saw this game today, and found out newest ver is 2.103, as this patch site shown:

I found sites with that ver, but not sure if it is trusted. Did anyone test it? Or does anyone know when will f95 update? Thanks : )

theres a download on , im pretty sure its trusted but if it isn't someone can clear it up

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
It took them around 2 years to finish Sod2 which is way smaller in scope than Ascot. You'll be waiting for a long time for that to release.
Assuming they haven't learned anything from Sod2 nor have they employed more people to work on it. Sure it can be 2 years, but don't assume it'll be exactly the same as with Sod2 'just longer because it's bigger'.

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes