Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
It's exactly this kind of game where I wish there was an event where the piece of shit MC gets the tables turned on him. Like he drops the ticket and an ugly bastard picks it up and gives him a dose of his own medicine, fucks the MC until he becomes a cumhole himself. Bonus points if he turns into a woman and then is enslaved forever to that very same ugly bastard.

Apart from that, how is this game, though? From "ugly bastard tongue" to "girl eating shit out of ugly bastard's unwashed anus", how disgusting are the fetishes? Was it worth your time or is it best to skip this and find something else?

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
It's exactly this kind of game where I wish there was an event where the piece of shit MC gets the tables turned on him. Like he drops the ticket and an ugly bastard picks it up and gives him a dose of his own medicine, fucks the MC until he becomes a cumhole himself. Bonus points if he turns into a woman and then is enslaved forever to that very same ugly bastard.

Apart from that, how is this game, though? From "ugly bastard tongue" to "girl eating shit out of ugly bastard's unwashed anus", how disgusting are the fetishes? Was it worth your time or is it best to skip this and find something else?
for some one into Ugly oldman/fat bastard x waifu, i think this game is okay.. there's some small events so you don't feel like the game repeated (it does), the arts are good, some scenes are hot (i like shrine miko girl - best kissing scene so far imo),.. other than that nothing particular, the translation(official TL) was so bad it was easily cut my mood so i dropped it halfway

Reactions: s0m3b0dy and Creiz

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
I still rate this 10/10 because the scenes and dialogue were hot. Lots of spelling and grammatical errors in the script but not so terrible that you cant auto proofread it in your head.
I am posting this because of Aoi; scenes that happen without ticket usage were really arousing tbh.

Mistune

Oct 10, 2019
Hey, I'm getting this error, anyone know a fix for this? The download is doesn't seem to come with nw_elf.dll. Is there some kind of RTP I can download for RPG Maker MV to get this resolved?
View attachment 1929991
Hey, did you ever find a fix? I think a Windows (11?) update broke it maybe? I played the game for a while, no problems. Didn't change anything, and suddenly I get this error too when trying to play.

tenkaya

Dec 17, 2021
The dev room after finishing the gold card is hilarious, they left a bunch of notes talking about their thoughts and how it went making the game.
Also, the Ruins Seeker easter egg warms my heart, one of my favorite games and it's from one of devs.

The hint to get there is in japanese but it shows you were to tap 5 times.

Reactions: misjebaka

Babek_420

Mar 19, 2020
Im missing 2 people on the gold card and ive looked EVERYWHERE on several days and nights

Last edited:

Babek_420

Mar 19, 2020
If you check the girl catalogue it will give you some hints as to where the girls will be if you haven’t met them yet also I recommend you screenshot the catalogue with the missing girls so we can see
Oh I see! I wasnt aware of the catalog, thanks

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes