Damz

Aug 28, 2017
versi 1.20.0005 and install rtp on joiplay
thanks man, I'll try it, already download the latest joiplay version and the rpgm plugin too.
installed rtp already, I'll try download it again tonight.
oh you have a lot of game on your list, even fate dirt too o.o

rizq2707

May 12, 2019
Bro, how can we know if this game is can play on joiplay or not.... I was download Japanese games but no one of them can play on joiplay
Joiplay only support for renpy, HTML and RPGM see format game, if format game vn, wolf etc... U can play using exa gear

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
I already liked Nyuu's ero mangas, specially the Touhou ones. This game is an advanced form of his art :)
Really hope he makes more.

Nov 26, 2020
View attachment 2154649
Anyone gets this message? I am using Win 11 on parallel desk in a m1 mac.
I'd say try windows 10 if you can. Doesn't look like the normal "missing file" bug that people usually encounter in this type of game. If it was a missing file, you could just take a similar file, like another png if it was a missing photo, and rename a copy of it to fix the bug if there was no bug fix. For this though, it looks like you'd need some knowledge of programing to fix it.

Sindle

Jan 12, 2018
Joiplay no scene issue resolution (at least for me)
Joiplay > settings > app settings > turn 'enable cheats' off. I don't know why this worked, but not gonna complain.

For people who are struggling to get it to launch in joiplay full stop, make sure you're using the version direct from joiplay patreon (1.20.005).

Hope this helps, wish I'd known it sooner

newbee32123

Oct 1, 2019
I made a walkthrough based on the translation of a walkthrough from a link posted by sora015 and added my own notes and experiences to it, including tips about the game menu, map locations, and where to find all the mobs. It is a bit rough since I made it based on a single playthrough, but it should get the job done if anyone is stuck anywhere. I've also attached my final save (mostly for myself since I'm about to delete this game and I might want to reuse my save later). Feel free to use, change, and repost the walkthrough if anyone feels there is a need to.
Here is the link to the original walkthrough if anyone is interested:

There are 36 main Characters and 25 mobs in the game. I've arranged all of them according to the catalogue that you can find in the game menu, just like in the original walkthrough. If you cannot find a location mentioned in the walkthrough below, try checking the locations mini guide above it. If you cannot find a girl immediately, just focus on the other girls for a bit; they will probably pop up after you have completed some prerequisite that I might have missed mentioning in the walkthrough. In the original walkthrough, the author believed that the number of days that passed in game may have fulfilled some sort of prerequisite, but based on my playthrough that wasn't true. However, just in case, I finished the game within 20 in-game days so if you find you are stuck and completing the other girls' stories is not helping you progress, you can try sleeping until day 20 and see if that solves your issue.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes