hater45

Mar 7, 2017
Why should I? What's stopping me from saying pedophilia is gross and should go against your sensibilities? You mister "I love consuming virtual **********."
You are walking into a minefield when you say things like that. Pedophilia is gross, yes almost every person would agree with you on that statement but you can't really apply that to loli in terms of fiction. I'm not a lolicon but why do people get weirded out when people lust after fictional characters but seemingly okay with extremely degenerate fetishes like rape, objectification, etc? You are literally stripping girls their rights and fucking them in this game but him doing that to the loli in the game is where you draw the line? Odd priorities but you do you friend.

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
You are walking into a minefield when you say things like that. Pedophilia is gross, yes almost every person would agree with you on that statement but you can't really apply that to loli in terms of fiction. I'm not a lolicon but why do people get weirded out when people lust after fictional characters but seemingly okay with extremely degenerate fetishes like rape, objectification, etc? You are literally stripping girls their rights and fucking them in this game but him doing that to the loli in the game is where you draw the line? Odd priorities but you do you friend.
At least it makes sense to be attracted to a girl who is raped furthermore domination is pure unfiltered masculinity. Why and how are you attracted to children? Also, most people would agree that child rape is worse than normal rape.

KurodaYuki

Jun 13, 2020
anyone got a solution for the "failed to load VNButtons.png" issue?
it still happens to me despite the png being in the systems folder.

and even after reloading multiple times. it occasionally giveme the same issue for Balloon or Shadow1 png.

and for some reason it only happens the moment i switch to english

KurodaYuki

Jun 13, 2020
anyone got a solution for the "failed to load VNButtons.png" issue?
it still happens to me despite the png being in the systems folder.

and even after reloading multiple times. it occasionally giveme the same issue for Balloon or Shadow1 png.

and for some reason it only happens the moment i switch to english
ok i found the issue, my issues kept happening on the compressed version on both download links.

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
2 1/2 years later and for some reason I decided to try this again. Well, at least the translation is now complete, but still not very good and full of mistakes. This time I finished the game and I have to say it gets boring fast and is very repetitive. I did not complete it to 100%, just enough to see the credits roll, so 2 girls, the remaining scenes of unlocked girls and all of the mob is missing but I don't care. I didn't like the MC, I can deal with the ugly bastard trope, afterall I'm an ugly bastard myself, but his behavior is mostly very disgusting. But I liked the art style and the fact that this isn't the usual hentai game where every girl has ridiculously huge breasts.

quazar

May 30, 2017
2 1/2 years later and for some reason I decided to try this again. Well, at least the translation is now complete, but still not very good and full of mistakes. This time I finished the game and I have to say it gets boring fast and is very repetitive. I did not complete it to 100%, just enough to see the credits roll, so 2 girls, the remaining scenes of unlocked girls and all of the mob is missing but I don't care. I didn't like the MC, I can deal with the ugly bastard trope, afterall I'm an ugly bastard myself, but his behavior is mostly very disgusting. But I liked the art style and the fact that this isn't the usual hentai game where every girl has ridiculously huge breasts.
Would you say Kuroko is best girl at the end?

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
So any other games like this? And what is this studio doing right now? Id really want a part 2 of this masterpiece
I wish more perverted artist started making games, its so much better then doujins. Eh.. i miss FUE, the guy was a GOD with oral scenes.

Last edited:

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
this game was dope af and the best NPC fucks game i ever played with dozen of NPC you can fuck starting from a elementary student to a youkai though im pretty suprised.. no REALLY suprised with the gothic girl got slapped and eat the shit and that one moment got me from a Boner to a boney in an instant. but still the game was really good with the character model and art, but still that scat scene got me a nightmare for the next few days XD

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
I dont like RPGM games in general. But following the kinks decided to try this one. An that was a very good experience. Well made game with a nice and easy story line.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes