ErogakiJPEN

Oct 25, 2021
All the mobs, so you can identify the pixel art. Some appear in specific areas like 7, 21, 22, 23, 24 and 25. The rest just random, you can enter/exit any store place to refresh it, I recommend the store below.
Screenshot 2023-10-27 161935.png

thebst

Dec 13, 2021
Im almost done with the game but i just cant find the girl 30 it says by the bank at weekday A but i dont know where

Ho229

Nov 7, 2019
waiting on professional english on that one, but yeah looks and sounds from reviews pretty good and depraved.

UncommonRole

Jan 4, 2021
The developer for this game made another game:

Do you guys know if this is already on F95?
It's called Yaristemesbutaa (...)

Something about winning against female PKMN trainers and getting to fuck em
I just came to ask about this game. I think it's not uploaded, so maybe a request could be made. It looks... excellent :unsure:

Apr 5, 2020
I tried to select the English language and it gave me a loading error
failed to load: img/system/vnbuttons.png
is there a fix for that ?

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
I tried to select the English language and it gave me a loading error
failed to load: img/system/vnbuttons.png
is there a fix for that ?
Just go to "system" and copy one of the images (png) in the same folder and rename it to "vnbuttons" (Don't forget capitalized words) and have fun if closing and opening the game didn't fix it.

This is if you are impatient to see the response of someone who is actually an expert, otherwise just wait until someone figure it out.

Apr 5, 2020
Just go to "system" and copy one of the images (png) in the same folder and rename it to "vnbuttons" (Don't forget capitalized words) and have fun if closing and opening the game didn't fix it.

This is if you are impatient to see the response of someone who is actually an expert, otherwise just wait until someone figure it out.
I actually checked and it exist Already
I don't know why it's not working
but i'll try your method

alteros

Jul 25, 2018
Where is the girl with the fake cat ears and the blonde lady with short hair and a vertical sweater? I see them in the gallery so they're not random girls, but I finished the game so it doesn't seem like they count towards the card stamping. #34 and 38 in the gallery if that helps.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes