• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [Translation Request] My mysterious rule! It's natural to get intimate when I win against a female trainer + DLC 1 [RJ01082861] [Bosom Studio]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Poofless321

Sep 9, 2021
1.png opera_LECCswfWes.png

THREAD

TITLE: Yariste Mesbuta My Own Mysterious Rules! If You Win Against A Female Trainer, It's Natural To Be Sex
JPN TITLE: ヤリステメスブター ボクだけの謎ルール!女トレーナーに勝つとエッチあたりまえ / ヤリステメスブターDLC1 メスブタ/ゲスブタ
Developer:
Version: 1.07
Platform: PC
Language: Japanese, English

Description
In a world populated by mysterious creatures called Yarimon, players raise monsters and battle to become the best. The protagonist Yarimon, learns a powerful move, "Cheat Tackle," which ensures victory but can be used only once per battle. The world has a peculiar rule: if the protagonist defeats a female trainer in battle, she must offer Sex as a form of payment. The protagonist, initially confused by this, embarks on a journey to understand this world's mysteries. The game features 66 girls, each with their own intimate scenes, over 150 monsters, and a collection system similar to a Pokedex where players can revisit scenes with the girls they've been intimate with.

Download
-

DLC 1 (not translated)

Preview Images
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Zeraphiel_MV

Aug 26, 2023
+1

Is there a copy of the full game? I can only find the demo version on pretty much every website I visited

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes