RPGM [Translation Request] My mysterious rule! It's natural to get intimate when I win against a female trainer + DLC 1 [RJ01082861] [Bosom Studio]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

YubiYubi

Mar 9, 2018
lol, I've finished the game...
the details and dedication Nyuu sensei put in this game are mind blowing... well, to sum it up
gameplay - 8
story -8
details -10
sex -6 ( too mild compared to his usual works ...damn sad)
art -9
I rate it 8/10 should be 9 for most of u guys but I really hate how tame the sex scene in this game ;3
that is true, i am enjoying the gameplay more than the sex lmao.

kira

Aug 13, 2016
View attachment 2896867

im missing this one. Anyone have any idea? it says it's in the japanese village but been walking around and haven't found her yet

Edited: Nvm im dumb, it's the vendor.

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2019
Note: Game technically has scat scene apparently, but it's hidden/completely optional in bottom-left corner of the secret unlock room at the and isn't part of the 138 CG they promised, but it is to be warned if you're going to unpack all images
Story was great for me, it's the kind of story to get your blood boiling
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Laque.te

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Just saw the game cg set on exhentai, now I'm super curious for this game!

kira

Aug 13, 2016
Note: Game technically has scat scene apparently, but it's hidden/completely optional in bottom-left corner of the secret unlock room at the and isn't part of the 138 CG they promised, but it is to be warned if you're going to unpack all images
Story was great for me, it's the kind of story to get your blood boiling
I think this was what's missing in the game though. Like sure having a lot of roster like the previous game is nice and all, but I wished it had more scenes to the main girls. Especially the one you spoilered. I pray they add dlcor something for this game or a sequel.

Mar 23, 2019
I think this was what's missing in the game though. Like sure having a lot of roster like the previous game is nice and all, but I wished it had more scenes to the main girls. Especially the one you spoilered. I pray they add dlcor something for this game or a sequel.
It's the fate of having 66 girls
in the game, though about 5/6 of them are just one-time npc you fight. The remaining 1/6 has about 4-5 CG to themselves. If anything, I only pray a small spinoff or DLC can add more to the main 3 girl, cause they're pretty good characters

Jun 21, 2020
im stucked at the last 2 star trainer.... who can tell me where are they, and also some quest about wa no sato but i cannot find it.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes