RPGM [Translation Request] My mysterious rule! It's natural to get intimate when I win against a female trainer + DLC 1 [RJ01082861] [Bosom Studio]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

shionels

Dec 12, 2017
since there is no other thread (yet), i'll just share my save here for now
save 1 prior to the tournament (heavy spoiler)
save 2 post-game
monster dex is fully completed but girl dex is about 50%, so happy hunting i guess?
this playthrough kinda rushed though, since I plan to play it again for full experience when the nyuu-sensei release EN version in the future

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
It took a while to figure out the system being used and getting everything to work but I managed to make a modded scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Akun Bakar

Sep 3, 2023
Damn Nyuu-sensei's game are top notch! Hope the official EN translation come soon, until then please someone MTL this! +1

narafara

Jan 17, 2019
Made a quick MTL patch (doesn't include any image UI translations) and hopefully nothing breaks.... (let me know if there is any)
backup original www folder before extracting!!
Patch:
Updated Patch v2:
Edit: Might need a new game for patch be fully applied

Last edited:

Ofdimaelr

Oct 4, 2019
I don't get why they don't translate their games and sell it, they can even sell it on steam now pretty crazy that they don't want that money.

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
I don't get why they don't translate their games and sell it, they can even sell it on steam now pretty crazy that they don't want that money.
They are translating it right now, just like last game it'll be japanese only first then english later. Ig waiting for the translation would be too long so they just release it twice.

Reactions: Ofdimaelr

Rempacious

Aug 4, 2019
Can't understand with just an MTL but the story really looks good for a fan-made "Mon" game. I also just noticed the girls look familiar with his another game called "Sex Ticket", like most of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ofdimaelr

Custom_sKing

Apr 16, 2020
Made a quick MTL patch (doesn't include any image UI translations) and hopefully nothing breaks.... (let me know if there is any)
backup original www folder before extracting!!
Patch:
Edit: Might need a new game for patch be fully applied
Woah, that's a quick MTL?! The first 5 minutes of the translation look already amazing. I wonder if the quality drops the longer it goes, if not that's quite an amazing MTL imo. Thanks!

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes