RPGM [Translation Request] My mysterious rule! It's natural to get intimate when I win against a female trainer + DLC 1 [RJ01082861] [Bosom Studio]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

ButroBeast

Mar 15, 2021
+1
and big ups to narafara for the MTL (and other translate works being done). It's actually surprisingly far from the total word-salad I was expecting, quite coherent for the most part. Art is really good and plays pretty decent, nothing too obtuse or esoteric that's popped up yet.

The premise seems quite basic, but there seems to be a lot thought out in terms of setting up a mystery and how the reactions of the women you battle after losing change very unnaturally. Quite a bit going on beyond just the sexytimes, put some decent effort into the general world-building.
Also, that EX attack counter is turbo sus.

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2019
Is it possible to turn off the x-ray in some scenes? Some of them really need it, others really not.
I already defeated Leo's sister and now I've to buy the whole things by the secret shop, but I need 50k gold more. Is there a way for getting it fast? I already visited the dev's place, but I don't want to spoil my fun. I haven't unlocked the pool part yet, but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(solved by winning the 23-fights tournament that gives you 300k and other things)

So far amazing game. Without the censorship would be perfect and I like how they introduced some references regards the previous game and their other works.

The premise seems quite basic, but there seems to be a lot thought out in terms of setting up a mystery and how the reactions of the women you battle after losing change very unnaturally. Quite a bit going on beyond just the sexytimes, put some decent effort into the general world-building.
Also, that EX attack counter is turbo sus.
After the boss fight they explain why.

Last edited:

Akun Bakar

Sep 3, 2023
I finished it, love all the girls both new and re-used from the previous sex ticket game. Even when re-using the design and name, the characters felt different enough to their previous iteration to fit into the new pokemon/yarimon setting.
I also found 2 girls referencing Touhou; Marisa in Central Church/Witch tower and Murei (Reimu) in Japanese's Village shrine.

I actually like that this game has tamer sex, wasn't much of a fan of all the scat/asshole licking in the previous sex ticket game. But those who are into that might be disappointed by this game.

Art was hot as always, and music was unexpectedly fire especially the several battle bgm. The story actually got me invested, unironically better than mainline pokemon games lol. Gameplay was good too, but I use the easy mode setting for unlimited cheat tackle to unlock girls as quickly as I can. I recommend turning on easy mode setting for others like me who are just in this for the hentai. Overall another banger 10/10.

Apr 22, 2019
I actually like that this game has tamer sex, wasn't much of a fan of all the scat/asshole licking in the previous sex ticket game. But those who are into that might be disappointed by this game.
After the fight vs the champion(Leo's sister) you get access to the dev's place in the first town. Speak with the girl and you'll get a picture for reaching the secret spot. From there just visit the whole place and in the left corner you'll see a hidden spot. There you'll find the whole scat/piss zone, but I didn't even check it because it's not my cup of tea(or piss lol).

Last edited:

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
After the fight vs the champion(Leo's sister) you get access to the dev's place in the first town. Speak with the girl and you'll get a picture for reaching the secret spot. From there just visit the whole place and in the left corner you'll see a hidden spot. There you'll find the whole scat/piss zone, but I didn't even check it because it's not my cup of tea(or piss lol).
Bro skipping the scatmans world lol

• Haha
Reactions: DeepSpace_Potato

Akun Bakar

Sep 3, 2023
LMAO, I completely missed it. But I guess Nyuu-sensei is still Nyuu-sensei, won't be his work without some scat! I checked them out, and there are genuinely several new CGs dedicated to scat, impressive really since they don't count towards the advertised 138 CGs. Nyuu-sensei added them purely for his enjoyment and not for sales.

Apr 22, 2019
How do you unlock the latest scene with Maki(the blonde girl with pigtails - n51)? I've looked for her everywhere and the only quest left is to complete the monsters list(4-5 left).

lwynuu

Mar 18, 2020
Only complaint I've got so far is that your partner's name is Chikapu, not Cheap
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, after going through just a bit, I noticed they consider Woman and Man oddly in the translation, just wanted to notify you if its possible to fix.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes