RPGM [Translation Request] My mysterious rule! It's natural to get intimate when I win against a female trainer + DLC 1 [RJ01082861] [Bosom Studio]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
Can't understand with just an MTL but the story really looks good for a fan-made "Mon" game. I also just noticed the girls look familiar with his another game called "Sex Ticket", like most of them.
Yep, either he uses some unused assets (which is fine, I'd rather have him not waste any drawing) or it's just easier to draw an established characters instead of making a few dozens from scratch (fr tho, making many batches of new characters that're distinct from one another new is pretty hard). Or a mix of both.

narafara

Jan 17, 2019
Made a quick MTL patch (doesn't include any image UI translations) and hopefully nothing breaks.... (let me know if there is any)
backup original www folder before extracting!!
Patch:
Updated Patch v2:
Edit: Might need a new game for patch be fully applied
Updated Patch v2:
Fixed some blank choices and unable to battles

Last edited:

dcr

Sep 4, 2016
Updated Patch v2:
Fixed some blank choices and unable to battles
Only complaint I've got so far is that your partner's name is Chikapu, not Cheap
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Custom_sKing

Apr 16, 2020
Wait, this has updates too? What is new? And I guess is compatible with the current translation stuff but new stuff will be untranslated?

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes