RPGM [Translation Request] My mysterious rule! It's natural to get intimate when I win against a female trainer + DLC 1 [RJ01082861] [Bosom Studio]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

famoult

Dec 25, 2019
What yarimon do you guys use often? want to play this game without cheat attack if i can. Right now using Cheap (triple hits, many elements), shell slug (Multi element, good -def) and Whiska (wind only, just fast)

lordredegg

Sep 2, 2018
After the fight vs the champion(Leo's sister) you get access to the dev's place in the first town. Speak with the girl and you'll get a picture for reaching the secret spot. From there just visit the whole place and in the left corner you'll see a hidden spot. There you'll find the whole scat/piss zone, but I didn't even check it because it's not my cup of tea(or piss lol).
thank you! I was about to drop this game

dreammeen

Sep 8, 2021
What yarimon do you guys use often? want to play this game without cheat attack if i can. Right now using Cheap (triple hits, many elements), shell slug (Multi element, good -def) and Whiska (wind only, just fast)
in my 1 cheat tackle run, I use Musta(black legendary with broken ability does 50% hp dmg when enemy misse) with Desink(the reaper looking mon) to clear all hard fight tho it's took quite a while to find easy trainers before you can catch musta.
generally just start fight with Desink then use atk down like 2 time, switch to Musta(desink prop die in hard fight tho) use evasion up and def up every turn.

Last edited:
Reactions: famoult

melonfields

Apr 6, 2021
Go to Harbour Town, under a bridge there's a cave with a floaty light rat named "Musta". Have Musta learn Def+2 move and a Evasion +2 move, remaining 2 moves can be a DoT status or dmg. Alternate cast between the 2 whilst using items to heal if necessary. Priority on the defence+2 move. You can fight higher-level enemies with this method. Just note there are some passives that negate this such as the waitress girl's panda and some clear body abilities.

How do you unlock the latest scene with Maki(the blonde girl with pigtails - n51)? I've looked for her everywhere and the only quest left is to complete the monsters list(4-5 left).
Go to the secret shop that is in the path north of the Miko Shrine. Buy the hot spring ticket. Find Maki at the Japanese Town Battle Court, give her the ticket.

famoult

Dec 25, 2019
Where is japanese village?
Edit: Nvm, i download full save by melonfields and backtrack through that, answer is big city go down in case someone need.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reversedh

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Yep, either he uses some unused assets (which is fine, I'd rather have him not waste any drawing) or it's just easier to draw an established characters instead of making a few dozens from scratch (fr tho, making many batches of new characters that're distinct from one another new is pretty hard). Or a mix of both.
thats a thing nyuu does he'll reuse characters

Apr 22, 2019
where the yarimon center in the japanese village for girl 30?
1694169234283.png
You can unlock a 2nd conversation pattern once you close the buy/sell window.

---
Is it possible to obtain the "Ex" version of a yarimon? Athena(the champion) has Vurejin EX. My Vurejin is maxed, all stars, but still can't upgrade more.

Last edited:

Doomdicker

Dec 10, 2021
+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
the game becomes really tedious after the end with trying to find all the cgs like now im stuck trying to find girl 67 and athenas 3rd scene.

Apr 22, 2019
the game becomes really tedious after the end with trying to find all the cgs like now im stuck trying to find girl 67 and athenas 3rd scene.
Girl 67 is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and you can unlock the 1st scene talking with her more times in the same room with the black-haired busty android(Teresa). Her 2nd scene happens in the basement where you fight vs the god. Just visit the room with the bed and you'll start a very hot h-scene.
Athena 3rd scene in the secret room. Visit the dev building in the main town and find the secret basement. There you find Athena waiting for you for the 3rd scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 7 Votes