RPGM [Translation Request] My mysterious rule! It's natural to get intimate when I win against a female trainer + DLC 1 [RJ01082861] [Bosom Studio]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Unseenbucket

Dec 30, 2021
Here is the link to the download

+1

Is there a copy of the full game? I can only find the demo version on pretty much every website I visited
[/QUOTE]

Apr 22, 2019
instead of translation that will come out eventually, I'd rather somebody uncensor the game. Censorship is really killing it.
With scat, piss and similar tags I really doubt Kagura(basically selling on Steam) will work on it. Maybe using some AI software for RPG MV(not sure) ? That would be a massive project and probably not possible.

Reactions: sky2024

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
With scat, piss and similar tags I really doubt Kagura(basically selling on Steam) will work on it. Maybe using some AI software for RPG MV(not sure) ? That would be a massive project and probably not possible.
this is a translation request thread, I said instead of translation, I'd rather somebody work on removing censorship. What are you talking about? What Kagura? This is unofficial thread, there is no kagura here, only anons wtf

Apr 22, 2019
this is a translation request thread, I said instead of translation, I'd rather somebody work on removing censorship. What are you talking about? What Kagura? This is unofficial thread, there is no kagura here, only anons wtf
Yeah? And I replied regards your request/suggestion about removing censorship. You wrote that, not me.
Kagura is well-known for translating/decensoring (slowly sadly) h-games.
If yours was just a statement, then just ignore my reply and move on.

Last edited:

tisbefake00

Feb 11, 2021
My Mysterious Rule! V1.05 Raw/Untranslated----->enjoy.

just a bunch of bug fixes.
They also upload just the patches on their ci-en. Still overwrites the files for the mtl patch tho

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes