RPGM [Translation Request] My mysterious rule! It's natural to get intimate when I win against a female trainer + DLC 1 [RJ01082861] [Bosom Studio]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Danied

Feb 24, 2021
Im missing the 2 scenes on Dr. Luna (the mum in the first town), The third one is about a Hotspring and the last one is about the secret store. Idk how to accomplish these

jiang.shi

May 30, 2021
Playing the game:
F53NCyhWgAAcyJ2.png

Playing the final act:
447px-Manlytears3.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The final act goes HARD, I respect it. The story, believe it or not, is decent enough so I personally think reading the dream sequences and dialogue of major characters aren't a waste, only because it feeds well into the final act. Cliche sure but enjoyable nonetheless.

Also mtool works fine, it's MTL, basically only usable by people with enough braincells to deduce what the imperfect text is trying to convey without being a little bitch about it. I managed to finish the game and acquire every scene with it alone. If you want a proper translation just wait for whenever it comes out but it sure as hell isn't ready now :LUL:

Reactions: /;/

jiang.shi

May 30, 2021
Wait there is tickets for the Onsen? and where is this secret shop item?
I don't remember very clearly (despite me finishing the game a few days ago lol, terrible memory) but I think they're secret shop items, you don't get them at the Hot Springs.

I believe the mushrooms are the items that spawn under certain conditions in the secret shop, I forgot what was the first condition but I believe second condition is completing the Best Couple event in the pool. Once the conditions are met the mushrooms are available in the secret store. I think inspecting the bucket in the lower right of the secret store shows you the conditions.

Danied

Feb 24, 2021
I don't remember very clearly (despite me finishing the game a few days ago lol, terrible memory) but I think they're secret shop items, you don't get them at the Hot Springs.

I believe the mushrooms are the items that spawn under certain conditions in the secret shop, I forgot what was the first condition but I believe second condition is completing the Best Couple event in the pool. Once the conditions are met the mushrooms are available in the secret store. I think inspecting the bucket in the lower right of the secret store shows you the conditions.
Best couple event huh, there is someone in the gym i need to visit but she doesnt spawn in cause I need to complete Hikari's bed event and get a swimsuit ticket
Though I finished these

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
That's supposed to be Aoi. She will spawn there for the Best Couple event.
Try looking at the cafe shop (where Mizuki is) to see if you can see Leo there, i think Aoi only spawn after you finished Leo's pool event.

For Dr. Luna hotspring event, I think you have to first complete her masturbation event (which is in the first town's research center) and then find her at the Japanese town's gym.

Reactions: Htefjitvfrtbb

Darius123

May 25, 2017
It works okay-ish with the Free Version of MTool. But as always, most of the menus are left untranslated. For me, a standard MTL (It doesn't even need to be corrected or anything) with ChatGPT or similar with said menus translated would be more than enough. I hope some kind soul takes pity on us and uploads it here soon.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes