RPGM [Translation Request] My mysterious rule! It's natural to get intimate when I win against a female trainer + DLC 1 [RJ01082861] [Bosom Studio]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

crazedsurge

Mar 20, 2021
what is EX attack count mean to the game, I know it is one KO, but if I use too much is it effect the outcome someway?

Percocksu

Nov 19, 2020
I am doing a ChatGpt translator for this game.

I want to include images too and already extracted them from the Rpgmvps but there are so many and more than 95% don't have text, I cannot just send all of that to an image-to-image translation api, I need to sort it out somehow and OCR packages that can do Japanese are licensed.

The hard part is done, got the japanese chunks to translate with a minimum of context with property name and the file it is in to tell ChatGpt about it. It will translate better knowing it is a person name, skill name or a sentence. I will implement chatgpt tomorrow, I started the project today and it won't take long to finish unless changing japanese values somehow kill the game. I have not seen any property name in Jap yet, so it should be fine right?

If it works I will upload the json files, for images I have no idea how important it is since I did not even start the game yet. If it is needed I will select the important one and use an image-to-image api.

gameTranslation.PNG

Percocksu

Nov 19, 2020
I tested with about 20% translated and played a bit on the beginning, it seems to work properly other than some sentence overflowing but it is still readable (line break in translate is a bit inconsistent and I improved it later on, did not redo the precious one since it cost money). I used gpt 4 for those 20% and censorship is alright, it does translate doing anal, sex etc... but did not get scat stuff yet. I did add a tag for obscenity so I can check what it did and update it manually or with deepl for those.

What is fun is that by telling it was a rpgm game it manage to use english gaming terms for items and descriptions.

I am switching to gpt3.5 now, it would cost around 60$ with 4.0 to complete it I went through my 5$ free and added 10$ but it is far from over with this monstrous map001.json. chatgpt3.5 is cheap as fuck, still look decent so I continue with it.

There are some javascript eval in Japanese but not a lot and I only translate if the pattern is safe (all Japanese in a string), got no crash yet. I am pretty sad I did not manage to get chatgpt to safegard js eval during translation, it would require too big a context and too many tokens. There are some stuff like ''this.NNEnstSet("BGM再生:R18_1");" which I will remove from translation though, it seems like a change of BGM and the name is probably in some pak or dat file.

Also few questionable things like this:

'events[54].pages[0].list[160].parameters[0]' => '... if our penises touch, Leo-kun will lightly #OBS'

Unless there is gay sex, it probably missunderstood the situation (chatgtp 3.5 did this), so I might want to add in context that is is peepee and voovoo.

Example of obscenities:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Update while writing: I just saw one case of pure censorship though:

Code:
{
  "Value": " 股… 舐めたい!」",
  "Path": "events[54].pages[0].list[5].parameters[0]",
  "Translated": "Obscenity problem#OBS"
}
Curious... (never saw it with chatgpt4)

LMAO

A good sexy time (gpt3.5)

Last edited:

Minnasan1000

Jan 6, 2022
uhhh...so i can't save the game and when i enter the option to change my BGM..i also can't exit it. is there a way to fix these?

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes