RPGM [Translation Request] My mysterious rule! It's natural to get intimate when I win against a female trainer + DLC 1 [RJ01082861] [Bosom Studio]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Percocksu

Nov 19, 2020
I started playing the game with my chatgpt translation.

You can start to try, I am in the process of debugging so expect constant update. Backup your .json in data folder as well as .js in plugins folder, for some reason they do not use items id for logic but item names.... so I had to change some const in the JS files.

I did not get far into the game but it seems to work, in case of error message appearing do not save your game or you might break it. Something went wrong and continuing to play will have random effects, in previous versions I manage to have normal attack up during the tutorial where you can only use the one shot skill... the game do not expect that.

I will publish the translation program on github at a later date when it is more polished, might do a web app too I got an useless server I paid 1 year for already.

Warning: So they copy some data (ex: Yarimon you have) in their savefiles instead of pointing to a game object... it means that if let's say a Yarimon has a wrongly translated name it will stay that way and if a japanese enum or const it will cause a crash that can only be fixed by editing the savefile or starting a new game.
If you want to open and edit the savefile you can use this: and if it fails on an image loading check if the "type": "xxx" was translated to Fire/Water/Earth/Light/Dark or not. You can obviously also cheat by editing the Yarimon stats, changing your items or gold etc....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last update: 07/10/23 15:59 UTC

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2019

You can start to try, I am in the process of debugging so expect constant update. Backup your .json in data folder as well as .js in plugins folder, for some reason they do not use items id for logic but item names.... so I had to change some const in the JS files.

I did not get far into the game but it seems to work, in case of error message appearing do not save your game or you might break it. Something went wrong and continuing to play will have random effects, in previous versions I manage to have normal attack up during the tutorial where you can only use the one shot skill... the game do not expect that.

I will publish the translation program on github at a later date when it is more polished, might do a web app too I got an useless server I paid 1 year for already.

Tried a bit, not sure if you can manually change it, but I would change the main Yarimon チケープ's translation to Chikepe/Tikepe instead of Cheap/Ticket. Also, the game seems to glitch when a singular character has multiple dialogue, where their face icon + dialogue gets misplaced (presumably due to interference with the plugins used to force dialogue to stay in the middle)

Reactions: Yuri Alpha

Percocksu

Nov 19, 2020
Tried a bit, not sure if you can manually change it, but I would change the main Yarimon チケープ's translation to Chikepe/Tikepe instead of Cheap/Ticket. Also, the game seems to glitch when a singular character has multiple dialogue, where their face icon + dialogue gets misplaced (presumably due to interference with the plugins used to force dialogue to stay in the middle)
It it rather easy to change something manually, I use a translations database which is currently a Json file
I updated チケープ name, its translation was not consistent sometime Cheap, Cheapeke or Cheap-Ticket.

If you update this file I can run the translation updater that make the game files match it, I will keep the link above up to date.

Reactions: CheapZoned
Mar 23, 2019
It it rather easy to change something manually, I use a translations database which is currently a Json file
I updated チケープ name, its translation was not consistent sometime Cheap, Cheapeke or Cheap-Ticket.

If you update this file I can run the translation updater that make the game files match it, I will keep the link above up to date.

I did some minor editing, mainly with Tikepe's name
Also edited Ruins Seeker's Heroines' name, Marisa -> Malisa, and some dialogues

Yuri Alpha

Apr 18, 2023

Warning: So they copy some data (ex: Yarimon you have) in their savefiles instead of pointing to a game object... it means that if let's say a Yarimon has a wrongly translated name it will stay that way and if a japanese enum or const it will cause a crash that can only be fixed by editing the savefile or starting a new game.
If you want to open and edit the savefile you can use this: and if it fails on an image loading check if the "type": "xxx" was translated to Fire/Water/Earth/Light/Dark or not. You can obviously also cheat by editing the Yarimon stats, changing your items or gold etc....

Desktop Screenshot 2023.10.06 - 13.06.38.08.png
Desktop Screenshot 2023.10.06 - 13.15.01.47.png

Unfortunately, there are many such errors.

Last edited:

Percocksu

Nov 19, 2020
View attachment 2984471
View attachment 2984475

Unfortunately, there are many such errors.
Still in process of debugging, but testing with an existing save file will break the game for sure. They store Yarimon names or type that is linked to constant in the code files. I am adding a save file update to the translation program, can use that then, with a .bk where saves are of course.

Yuri Alpha

Apr 18, 2023
By the way, are they planning to add official English?

Because if so I will definitely buy this game

Last edited:

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
By the way, are they planning to add official English?

Because if so I will definitely buy this game
there's news about it few pages back.
it seems they ran into problems with steam due to the scat scenes.

it may delay or possible end up censoring the game in the steam/NA release.

Last edited:

Percocksu

Nov 19, 2020
I updated the translations file, I keep playing the game to find out crashes. I will do a save editor later to be compatible with translations.

Reactions: Yuri Alpha

Yuri Alpha

Apr 18, 2023
there's news about it few pages back.
it seems they ran into problems with steam due to the scat scenes.

it may delay or possible end up censoring the game in the steam/NA release.
Then they get nothing from me

So if it doesn't appear on Steam there will be no English translation ?

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2019
I updated the translations file, I keep playing the game to find out crashes. I will do a save editor later to be compatible with translations.
Some other issues I found is that you can't use revival items on fallen allies (not sure if this was situation-exclusive) which could be problematic even on easy mode due to the end fight, the screen dimming effect is also applied to the whole screen rather than just the "Game Boy Screen", and certain moves' typed are background-ed wrong (Dark-Type gets a Fire-Type background).
I'm not sure how to fix this so I'm just going to leave it here

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes