RPGM [Translation Request] My mysterious rule! It's natural to get intimate when I win against a female trainer + DLC 1 [RJ01082861] [Bosom Studio]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
View attachment 3005115 does it mean there is a english translation now ?

add a provisional mtl translation until a professional translator translates the game, the thing is that I don't know which one is better if it is the one they have provided by the developer or gtp the one posted two pages behind but it hasn't been updated for several days

edit: It will need a lot of fixes because the texts go outside the text box in the one provided by the developer but it also says that this beta so they hope to solve it in time I guess

Last edited:
Reactions: zedrichx
Feb 21, 2018
does anybody know how to get the bathhouse scenes? It seems like meeting the mother/prof character there before the house sex scene with the rival girl at the end of the game triggers the mother/daughter 3some scene but I don't know what the prereq is (other than going to the secret gallery room)

Mar 23, 2019
does anybody know how to get the bathhouse scenes? It seems like meeting the mother/prof character there before the house sex scene with the rival girl at the end of the game triggers the mother/daughter 3some scene but I don't know what the prereq is (other than going to the secret gallery room)
Purchase the items at the secret shop behind the shrine, then you can find all 3 of them somewhere in Wa no Sato/Japanese village.

Kyfal

Jun 30, 2019
does anyone have a complete save please? it is unbearable to complete the encyclopedia

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
what is R7 review?
need a main-thread, since it's more convenient get to updated & pre-installed from here
Rule 7: any depiction of realism of minors/brats in fiction will get removed from the site.
it has to be 100% anime/cartoony with no hint of details to the face or nude bodies or lower then 18 age numbers to the characters involved.
otherwise it'll get removed and blacklisted from the site.

rule 7 Review: the site mods or staff will play the game or check the game extracted files to see if it has any risky looking brats contents,
compared to back then when it used to take them 1 day to finish reviewing,
now it takes months for them to reach a conclusion.

its always 50% chance.

Last edited:

shionels

Dec 12, 2017
rule 7 Review: the site mods or staff will play the game or check the game extracted files to see if it has any risky looking brats contents
thanks for the reply, I can't find this on game update rule somehow
I've been wondering, some other threads actually do contain lol* tag in them, yet it doesn't suffer the same fate.
do those games actually passed the review or never reviewed to begin with?
I mean, those threads usually obscure or omit the lol* screenshots on the first post for sure

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
thanks for the reply, I can't find this on game update rule somehow
I've been wondering, some other threads actually do contain lol* tag in them, yet it doesn't suffer the same fate.
do those games actually passed the review or never reviewed to begin with?
I mean, those threads usually obscure or omit the lol* screenshots on the first post for sure
like iv said, its a 50% chance
& yes iv seen some games do get passed and then removed later due to moral busy bodies using spamming report feature.
or making a big deal out of it in the comments.

incubus quest, iv created a game thread for it last year,
it went for R7 review and iv never got any-replies to it.

shionels

Dec 12, 2017
some games do get passed and then removed later due to moral busy bodies using spamming report feature.
or making a big deal out of it in the comments.
yeah, this similar toxic behavior unfortunately isn't uncommon.
In other "sauce" place, I see some whiners spamming 1-star on any games with NTR tag.
I mean, if you don't like certain fetish/genre, you can always ignore it and move on instead of making a fuss of it
(unless someone shove it to your throat)

btw mind if you link me your work in dm? I checked the dlsite, it seems fun, might as well collect it
I think KG plan to publish it too, though it probably still long away till release

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes