RPGM [Translation Request] My mysterious rule! It's natural to get intimate when I win against a female trainer + DLC 1 [RJ01082861] [Bosom Studio]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
I can confirm that the dev AI TL is serviceable (ChatGPT level) and only really has some word wrapping issues (UI but not dialogue). I could basically only not understand and get that one of 67 women who buys Experience Shards. Any other scene I could unlock (so many even have multiple ones) and there sure are many to unlock (there are like two 'true lolis'). I may attempt a LCTT (Low Cheat Tackle Count) run sooner rather than later and I also advise anyone to actually try and let the game burn slowly... Er, I mean it's worth a slow burn?

What I found particularly sweet is how the Star Trainers don't judge by appearance (but another criterion and just needed an initial 'jump start'). The previous title basically only had one instance of true love lust. That one cult was a tad dark though but the dev is well aware / was the most scared about the response to that. I initially thought they'd be the token evil organization and it's not like they don't fit somewhat into that stereotype but if something could have been made better, then that... a little less dark / non-permanent and presence throughout the journey.

Incidentally I wen just now ahead and got into the translation files to get the second part of the hint, so 116 is my final final level.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
I wonder. Is the site from europe ? These are legal in the US but i know in some european countries it's not.
Or is this just a moral crusade from the staff ?

i don't think so.

the Shota/loli contents were allowed few years back.

they purged everything including the tags due to the mass reporting & warning others about it on other forums/sites.
the mods/staff had no other choice but to act since it effected the site advertisements.

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2019
Can't really find the dev's place. Is it supposed to be in starter town?
Depending on which one you ask. The "normal" one is located at Big City in that building that was previously blocked if you haven't become the champion yet, the "hidden" one is located at the tree by your house, interact with the tree approximately 5 times and a tunnel will open

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
where is she ??
I translated it but I can't find her
she's going to be in the dev room i think its the blocked one in the main city where you can only enter after becoming champion i dont recall but she should be there.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes