RPGM [Translation Request] My mysterious rule! It's natural to get intimate when I win against a female trainer + DLC 1 [RJ01082861] [Bosom Studio]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Quigle

Jul 23, 2021
Athena is in the basement of the super secret dev room, go to the dev room in big city, talk with the girl, in the second floor, she will mark you a place, interact with the three several times, then you gonna enter a new room with more info, and below there, a basement, where you can see all the scenes, and athena is there too, so you can get her final scene, 67 is chikaflare, go to the place where you can fuck teresa (using the elevator) and then interact a lot of times with chikaflare, after that, go to the basement where the last boss was localized, in the room where flare was before the events of the game, and in the bed you can get the second scene
thks

Grime

Sep 2, 2017
missing last girl #67 and athena #65's last cg
I found it! Its hidden in a secret room. You need to go to the dev room unlocked by beating Athena (#65) and with all the girls unlocked. They'll tell you to go here to access a secret room. Explore it and you'll find it.
1700026200361.png

Reactions: Quigle
Mar 12, 2018
I completed Harbor Town and then reached Japanese Village, at that point the game became too easy and too boring to me. Does the difficulty increase at the actual tournament? I only lost a few fights and all of them (other than Hikari's mom) when my opponent had the lowest yarumon lvl higher than my trainer level. The game has great gameplay potential, but as of now I'm at lvl 65, which is overleveled even compared to Star Trainers, lol. There's no much point catching new monsters, either, only rare dragon ones and evolving ones matter. Does it get better and is the actual story offers something of value to keep playing? I don't care for the sexual content that much, I prefer fewer heroines, but with more developed personalities.

Mar 23, 2019
I completed Harbor Town and then reached Japanese Village, at that point the game became too easy and too boring to me. Does the difficulty increase at the actual tournament? I only lost a few fights and all of them (other than Hikari's mom) when my opponent had the lowest yarumon lvl higher than my trainer level. The game has great gameplay potential, but as of now I'm at lvl 65, which is overleveled even compared to Star Trainers, lol. There's no much point catching new monsters, either, only rare dragon ones and evolving ones matter. Does it get better and is the actual story offers something of value to keep playing? I don't care for the sexual content that much, I prefer fewer heroines, but with more developed personalities.
Imo it's worth to just finish the game for the story, difficulty doesn't really get bumped up unfortunately due to amount if trainers. You can just go ahead and just finish off the Star Trainers, as Tournament level ranges is around 75-89 if you want a challenge, you can try underleveling yourself around 5-10 levels prior to entering

Reactions: greenlittleman
Mar 12, 2018
Imo it's worth to just finish the game for the story, difficulty doesn't really get bumped up unfortunately due to amount if trainers. You can just go ahead and just finish off the Star Trainers, as Tournament level ranges is around 75-89 if you want a challenge, you can try underleveling yourself around 5-10 levels prior to entering
75-89 is not that bad, if those are the levels for their weakest monsters, not strongest. I already decided to skip all remaining male opponents, lol. Money isn't very useful in this game...

Mar 23, 2019
75-89 is not that bad, if those are the levels for their weakest monsters, not strongest. I already decided to skip all remaining male opponents, lol. Money isn't very useful in this game...
Yeah. Game balance is non-existent for the most part cause it is a game you buy to fap instead of play mostly. That being say, there's still a lot of effort putted into it despite the premise + the stupid title that plays on Pocket Monster/ポケットモンスター, which is ヤリステメスブター/lit translate: fuck and dump the female pigs

Reactions: /;/
Mar 12, 2018
Yeah. Game balance is non-existent for the most part cause it is a game you buy to fap instead of play mostly. That being say, there's still a lot of effort putted into it despite the premise + the stupid title that plays on Pocket Monster/ポケットモンスター, which is ヤリステメスブター/lit translate: fuck and dump the female pigs
It sure tries to sell itself for the gameplay as well, that with 151 monsters. Except, 90% of them are quite useless and are too tedious to catch with no reward, lol.

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
I tried to paste the savefile but it doesnt show to load it. ¿Any ideas?
dont believe in andersdomi124. that is why I said he's only partially correct as it will only generate config file and it will not match another save's file. spreading wrong info is kinda annoying i get you.
this is the complete save from another dude here. credits to him

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
I heard that the game has been taken up by on Steam, and that it will have an English translation and an uncensored patch, as it is usual with the games they published.

Last edited:
Reactions: PsychoticNobody

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
thank you, it works ^^
you can access the gallery by going in the second ladder......... NOT THE MIDDLE LADDER......... only downside is 80% of replayable scenes are hella short like you're just watching a gif but with sound... only events scenes have longer seggs scene(IM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE DIALOGUE). like two press of enter it'll cut the animation.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes