RPGM [Translation Request] My mysterious rule! It's natural to get intimate when I win against a female trainer + DLC 1 [RJ01082861] [Bosom Studio]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
whoa the second preview for the dlc showed it might have voicing effects? that would be cool i wonder if he'll go back over the rest with voice effects as well or proceed with it in the future.

Ho229

Nov 7, 2019
How do I avoid the bug in both of this dev's game where the screen freezes? I just have to reload every so often when it happens.

por12

Nov 22, 2020
do u guys enjoyed the story?or is it better to just watch the gallery?

Mar 23, 2019
do u guys enjoyed the story?or is it better to just watch the gallery?
The reason the game is rated so highly is not only because of its unique CG with low frame hand-drawn animation and Pokemon gameplay - a lot of it comes from the story itself, so yes, it's worth to reas

Reactions: ads

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
I thought Nyuu was doing all those animation works just cuz he wanted to make gifs, but he's really breaking into the H-game scene. Almost 50k sales, as a long time fan, good for him.

Reactions: PKPremium
Mar 23, 2019
We don't have a confirmed date but the latest 4th preview was released on Dec 8th. Looking at the pace I'd say 1st Quarter 2024
Nyuu just announced the details of the DLC and it's in its final preparation stage - so if progress goes smoothly, we can see it by the end of this year.

Reactions: LazwelX

MaxTaylor

Jun 25, 2023
View attachment 2871615

THREAD

TITLE: Yariste Mesbuta My Own Mysterious Rules! If You Win Against A Female Trainer, It's Natural To Be Sex
JPN TITLE: ヤリステメスブター ボクだけの謎ルール!女トレーナーに勝つとエッチあたりまえ
Developer:
Version: 1.05
Platform: PC
Language: Japanese

Description
In a world populated by mysterious creatures called Yarimon, players raise monsters and battle to become the best. The protagonist Yarimon, learns a powerful move, "Cheat Tackle," which ensures victory but can be used only once per battle. The world has a peculiar rule: if the protagonist defeats a female trainer in battle, she must offer Sex as a form of payment. The protagonist, initially confused by this, embarks on a journey to understand this world's mysteries. The game features 66 girls, each with their own intimate scenes, over 150 monsters, and a collection system similar to a Pokedex where players can revisit scenes with the girls they've been intimate with.

Download
(untranslated): -

Preview Images
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've downloaded it, but I just get a bunch of folders like .exe and readme. What do I do now?

Feb 27, 2018
Could someone tell me what page I can find the translated files? I've tried the search function and couldn't find

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes