RPGM [Translation Request] My mysterious rule! It's natural to get intimate when I win against a female trainer + DLC 1 [RJ01082861] [Bosom Studio]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
ok so how do i set up the DLC? i have the folders i tried dragging and dropping i tried extracting nothing works

Laque.te

Nov 28, 2019
ok so how do i set up the DLC? i have the folders i tried dragging and dropping i tried extracting nothing works
well, thats exactly what you have to do. Make sure u are dropping the "locales" and "www" folders in the same location of the base game to overwrite them

Reactions: Bratmichelz

Akun Bakar

Sep 3, 2023
God damn, the DLC is super cheap right now. Literally 88 JPY, bought it instantly even though I'm not planning on playing the DLC until translation's out.

Edit: I at least tried installing it, I can update directly from MTL patch v1.1 to DLC patch v2.2. So there's no need to get the other patches before this DLC if you've already installed the game when it first came out.

Last edited:

algozalgoz

May 11, 2019
Anyone knows where I can find Luna 49 second scene and Shishio 33 first scene? These are the last ones I need for completion.

sayanami

Apr 30, 2021
Reactions: pbutter and jorflns
4.90 star(s) 7 Votes