RPGM [Translation Request] My mysterious rule! It's natural to get intimate when I win against a female trainer + DLC 1 [RJ01082861] [Bosom Studio]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

MeiFTW

Oct 4, 2021
Nyuu just announced the details of the DLC and it's in its final preparation stage - so if progress goes smoothly, we can see it by the end of this year.
Yeah! I just saw my man is cooking at such a fast pace to be honest. Not a common thing to see hope he gets well rest after this. But yes, I agree it's looking like end of year or early January now :)

Mar 23, 2019
Yeah! I just saw my man is cooking at such a fast pace to be honest. Not a common thing to see hope he gets well rest after this. But yes, I agree it's looking like end of year or early January now :)
He's hinting at tonight/Tomorrow at 24:00 just now lol, so we might be able to see it tomorrow

• Wow
Reactions: DeepSpace_Potato
Mar 23, 2019
So I did a little bit of unpacking with Mtool - it seems pretty likely we're getting a massive expansion with a brand new area, presumably an island:
This unaccessible map right here is coded as "Ship ticket sale area_backup" with few events that moves you to Harbor Town... The minimap implemented in the 1.10 update shows quite a decent bit of empty space in the water on bottom left of the map... Enough to fit a bit of an island
DLC2nokana2.PNG DLC2nokana..PNG

Reactions: Akun Bakar
Mar 23, 2019
So I did a little bit of unpacking with Mtool - it seems pretty likely we're getting a massive expansion with a brand new area, presumably an island:
This unaccessible map right here is coded as "Ship ticket sale area_backup" with few events that moves you to Harbor Town... The minimap implemented in the 1.10 update shows quite a decent bit of empty space in the water on bottom left of the map... Enough to fit a bit of an island
View attachment 3183235 View attachment 3183236
Nyuu has previously given out a vote to see if players would like to get a DLC of a few months' development time or a DLC with an entire year's development time - the latter won.
This is Nyuu though who changes his mind quite often, so just think of it as a possibility for now

Baserios

Dec 12, 2018
I am missing only Kusa-eat to complete my Yarimon dex.
1702879731061.png

I can't find where is Deep Green hideout. anyone know?

Mar 23, 2019
How do you start the DLC story?
Beat Athena/Champion for a full clear, then move to a different map and DLC contents should be available around the world.
I am missing only Kusa-eat to complete my Yarimon dex.
View attachment 3183900

I can't find where is Deep Green hideout. anyone know?
Near the Church, go to the very back where it's blocked by the church, the entrance to the hideout is on the left side.

Hypocryte72

May 25, 2018
Quite the rare H game that have good gameplay + somewhat long main story and with animations too.
Also 2 music added to my collection (Maki & Athena's battle theme). :cool:

Last edited:

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Here's an almost done save file of the main game so you can try out the new DLC content.

Edit: Apparently, one of the common save files adds the save options to load even if I don't include them. Edited the zip to include all save files.
So, file1 - file3 are saves just before DLC content. The rest are some of my progression.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

Fulture

Jun 16, 2017
20231220002752.png
Where is this girl?(After completing the game)
I can't find it in the pool.

PS: Well, she's not at the pool, she's at the candy house...

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 7 Votes